Questions

**Naomi's P.O.V**

So me and Jaylen discussed everything and we keep in touch and go places together. I really hope his grandma okayy. He been here for two weeks and all is going good. Im just so happy im not scared for my life. Im now going on 3 months and im doing great. Just sickness here and there but who's fault is it to have sex without A condom? Mine.

                        **Jaylens P.O.V**

Im thinkin bout bein with Naomi again but she gon be down here and ima be in Cali.

Payton? My nigga Chris keepin A eye on her...but cant find her. Ughh these females i tell you. Me and my dad gettin close. Usually he gone and all but this nigga actually callin me. I guess he noticed how down i was when i heard about my grandma. This time i think its permanent tho.

                          * Layla's P.O.V*

Me and KJ been dating for A couple of weeks. He said he wants me to meet his sister,Payton. He said i should like her and im up for it. I meann why not? Im still A virgin and dont plan on loosing it. Happily KJ respects that and doesnt pressure me. Most fine niggas want it on the first or second day but i think KJ's different...i hope. Tonight will be my first night staying with him.

                              Later that night

Me and KJ was in the kitchen just laughing and making jokes when  pretty girl walked through the door. She was really pretty. Actually, ive seen her before but i just cant put my finger on it. She looked around my age and she sorta looked tired like..like she's been up all night or something. I looked at KJ and the girl looked at me.

"Ayee Payton come here sis this who i was telling you about" KJ said. As soon as he said Payton she became even more familiar.

"Hii... im Layla" i said with A polite smile.

"Im Payton" she said putting on A fake smile. I mean it was so obvious.

"I wanted to introuduce yall but i just wanted to wait for that" KJ blurted out.

"Yeahh she's really pretty, you shouldve introduced us sooner" i said putting on A fake smile. Luckily my fake smiles looked real. Payton walked off and headed up the stairs then stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"You're Naomi's friend right? She asked with A curious face.

"Ehh..uhh yeaa. How did you know?" I asked waiting for A awnser.

"I just remebered you from somewhere but couldnt remember your name but yea i seen you with her one day , me and Naomi were friends but she just disappeared. Where is she?" she questioned. She told me where she went and the whole situation and i refuse to tell.

"I have no clue" i said looking away. This female is sneaky i can tell. She just walked up stairs.

                       **Paytons P.O.V**

YES. I finally found one of Naomi lil friends. Ima wait tho. Thats KJ lil boo so ion wanna just all of A sudden start conversatin with her, thats to obvious. I'll wait for another time and ease myself in. She better speak up or she done.