Meet up

I just got A phone call... Telling me..that my dad Is dead.. And his Girlfriend. Maan..just as soon as we was getting close he bein taken away. I'm headed back to Cali next week. I gotta be strong tho. It still hasn't fully hit me yet..that I basically have no parents ..but god has A reason for everything. But ones things for sure.. Depression hit hard. And just think about how its gonna be when I accept this shii.   Feels like I'm just done with life...Done with tryna make something of myself.

                          **Next week**

I'm at the airport ready to leave until I see Payton up in here yoo. Naomi tagging along just because her trial date is in 2

Days....HOLLUP. What PAYTON doing here?!? She the whole reason Naomi going to Cali. Then she walked some where else!! Man what she up to

                      **Payton's P.O.V**

I should've KNOWN Naomi was heading back to cali. Dangg man...the trial date. But what Jaylen doing? We'll see cuz back to Cali I go. KJ been hitting my line but FCK him since he wanna be all hugged up with Layla!!!! Ain't no more hugged up now. KJ and Layla are done.

3 hours later we aborded the plain. The ride was drama free. Ian say nothing or do nothing. I already got my friend at the airport to pick me up and take me to my car. Its not directly at the airport cuz ian tryna caught by KJ.

                     **Naomi P.O.V**

Yooo what is Payton doing here!!!! Ugh ohh my goshh. Something about to happen I can just feel it. My biggest concern is my baby. Me and Jayen are cool now. Were friends and plan on Co-parenting. I feel so bad for him..you know..about his dad dying. But I'm here for him Evey step of the way.

                           After the flight

KJ went with His friend to stay with him and they agreed to drop me off at A hotel after I get my car from Layla's house. Its in her garage but I have access to it. Payton disappeared. I don't care where she is I'm just tryna get to A hotel. Wait.. Was she in North Carolina with us?

                   **Payton's P.O.V** 

I got My friend to take me to my car. At the moment I'm following Naomi. We pulled up to this house. What she doing here? Its 11 at night. I parked my car on the side and got out and followed far behind her as she walked up to the door.
                     **Naomi's P.O.V**

Im getting my car but first I wanna see Laylaa!!! I miss her maan. Where is she? She ain't awnsering my phone calls or anything she just suddenly stopped. I went into the garage and put my key in my car door. I had to use my phone light ugh I can't find the light in the garage.

"Hello Naomi" I turned around and my heart literally dropped.

"Wh-what?" U said uneasily

I dropped my key. I went to pick it up only to be hit. I fell on my back. She stomped and kicked me all over.

"Aaahhhhhh Help he-"

"BTCH SHUT UP" she said almost yelling hitting me with A gun.

                    **Payton's P.O.V**

Naomi was screaming so loud for help.

"HEY STO-
POW POW POW
POW POW POW

When Naomi was screaming someone screamed stop and I swear I didn't mean to shoot her. It just scared me. I had to shoot the man trying to help. I cannot leave any suspects. I gotta find somewhere to put the body's.

Payton put the bodies inside of Layla's house. She staged the murder by cleaning up the evidence and putting the Gun in the unknown man's hand. And with that she left.