Caught

**Jaylens P.O.V**

Man A nigga been callin Naomi phone sooo many times. I wonder if she okay but ian got no typa way to get to her. I guess Ima chill until she call back. She prolly just busy... That's what I thought until I turned to the news.
"A young woman and A middle aged man was killed last night. Nearby neighbors say they heard screaming and gun shots but could not pin point where it was coming from. The unknown man seemingly tried to help but was shot, him and the young woman. His wife called the cops right away and got help . The suspect left evidence on the gun. The young woman is identified as Naomi Romo. The man's family would like to keep his identity unknown"

My baby moms and my baby.. ..gone man fckn gonee. I'm over Payton and I'm over how she feels about me. IM coming after her. Shxt hurts. First my FAM then my BABYS MOMS and MY BABY. FCK noo. I was dead set on having this kid..and she just took it... Nahh Ima just get this one locked up I said to myself s I grabbed my keys.

6 days later...

                        **Payton P.O.V**

I literally have no where to go so I'm in A hotel. I have to call room service.. I can't go anywhere else unless I wanna get caught. I'm trying to leave this state. I have money. Its just not with me right now and I'm running out. If I continue to stay here I won't have enough money to leave the state. Only A few people saw me that night. I'm just A little scared. I turned on the TV to get my mind off of getting caught.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The sudden noise scared me. I hopped up to awnser the door.

"Hello ma'am are you Payton Davis?" They asked.
"Uhmm why?" I said nervously
"We'd just Like to take you in for A few questions... Your A BIG suspect in this case" they said seriously

"No" I said simply

"Well Ma'am we have A warrant to search your hotel room" they said pushing past me.

My mind instantly went back to the bloody clothes I hid. I can't let the maids see them. I might actually get caught...

"Well, well, well, look what we got here. Bloooody clothes huhh" they all chuckled" Were gonna have to take you in" they instantly cuffed me and before I knew it I was being questioned.

The last words I heard was

"Well Ms.Davis, there's no need to lie. The blood matches.. And the fingerprints"...I was in A jail sell awaiting trial.

                   **5 months later**
Payton was sentenced to 49 years in prison. Eventually her brother KJ found out about the situation and was both Sad, and depressed about his sister. He visits her every once in A while but still finds it hard to forgive her for all she's done. He is reunited with Layla and finds it better to be together now that Payton's gone. They are expecting A baby.
Jaylen will never forgive Payton and is happy that she is gone. He has found A new girl named Taylor and plans to stay with her.

                         SHOUT OUTS!! =MVP
Cocogsv
Miniahbobo
Ahjahh
Ibarral
Neysha24
Tamarr Youngg
Natalie_Amber143
Sarajhe
Nykaialogan
Mskellokitty456
Queen_Ice
Preddiluhboss
KeannaB18
MayannaHarrison
Mia_one_and_only
Brittney_Han
Babyface_
Khadsxoxo

**IF YOU HAVE a "" by your name you were most supportive!! Thank you allll