Over?

Honestly im happy that Naomi pregnant. Im so ready for her to have it. She can really get on my nerves but we cant just never tlk again if we split up, we gotta baby now. She accuse me sometimes and how she acted when Payton stayed for A lil bit cuz she was half dead in front on my door really pissed me off. I have love for her but...like.. Im not in love with her ya feel me? Not like I was with Payton.

"That's good im happy. I always wanted a baby"I said opening my eyes. This was a Lot to take in.

"REALLY?!?! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH JAYLEN!!! This is the first time I've ever felt this way. I wanna be with you forever " she said semi-yelling and cheesing hard..

"Uhmm...yeaa..." I said not knowing what to say . Ian wanna lie and say I love her..because I dont. Ian wanna say I wanna be with her forever ... because im not sure. I feel like I want to one minute but then she mess it up with her pettiness and how jealous she is.

"Uhmm...you not gon say it back?" She said with A attitude.

"Im tired" I said fake yawning.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET YOU NIGGA! YOU AINT NUN BUT A PLAYER!!" she yelled grabbing her stuff.

"Ohhh okay bye. Honestly..I dont love you..not like I loved Payton. If I lied and told you I loved you,and then later on told you I really didnt, what you gon say? Lemme guess, you gon complain about how I lied and lead you on. Yeaa ya feelings hurt. .but at the same time I was tryna be real wicha"I said real calm. She just stood there and stared..cuz she know im right.

"Bye, go on, we done. You just another female, only difference is you pregnant with my baby....and you still standin here. " She walked up to me and slapped me and I laughed. She left.

                          *Naomi's P.O.V*

Jaylen was right. He was just bein honest with me. But when you love a nigga and they don't love you back it hurts. I slapped him cuz he acting like im just another female "except I got his baby". Im at the store tryna call KJ but got no reply. I saw Payton pullin up. Ohh lord.

                         *Payton's P.O.V*

I got the munchies so im headed to the store. I parked and hopped out only to see Naomi. She took Jaylen and she gon pay tonight. I chuckled as I walked up to her.

"Hmm Naomi?" I asked approaching her.

"Ohhh..Hi Payton" she said rolling her eyes. That was her mistake riiight there.

"What u doing here?" I asked her.

"Tryna call my brother to pick me up but ian gettin no reply" she said annoyed.

"Ohhh I can take you there, come on."I said politely. We walked to the car, she hesitantly got in. She be tryna play role of bein hard, but she up here scared. Ian even got the munchies anymore.

"Just tell me where to go"I said

She told me the directions and we ended up down this longggg dark road. I checked to see if my glock was still under the seat. I went fast then stopped the car. She hit her head hella hard on the dash board

"Payton what th-"she was interrupted by my gun knocking her cleann out. I beat her with my fist...she took Jaylen away from me and she deserves it. After doin that I did a U turn and headed to KJ house.

I Was at the door. I noticed the car here , ugh. KJ answered with A mixed girl rubbin on his back, he was lookin annoyed. So thats why this nigga wasn't answerin huhh?

"Come in" he said.

"I gotta talk to you in private"I said grabbing his hand.

I told him everything and he made the girl leave. He went and took Naomi body form the car. We headed to the basement. I decided to let KJ have fun with her..alot of fun.