Next one

Paytons P.O.V 
I already put the waitors number in my phone. Jaylen lookin at me all weird and I must admit I aint good at hidin stuff.

"Why you cheesin so hard huh? He said tryin to hide his anger. I see right through that.

"Just thinking about you and how sweet you are for talking me out on this date. I really appreciate it all babyy" I said kissing him on his cheeks. Although im no good when it comes to hiding stuff im a expert at coming up with lies. When u sell drugs you do a lot of it.

"No problem ma" he said kissing me back. We were kissing in the parking lot and Jaylen is super tall. My eyes barely went past his shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw the waitor do the "call me " sign in the big window. I ungripped Jaylens shirt and did the "thumbs up"sign behind Jaylens head. I ended up chuckling while we were still kissing. Damn it. He stopped , looked at me and turned around....and THANKFULLY the waitor had left. I sighed in relief.  That would have been my head and a reason for him not to touch me. Even though im risking Jaylen im willing to see what that finee waitor got in store for me. Ima just make sure I keep it low-key. Its been A few days since the date and im bored so I decided to hit up the waitor. Jaylen somewhere with his lil niggas anyways.

"Hello?" He said in a deep voice

"Hey uhmm..uhh-" I didnt know what to

say

"Who dis be" he said getting annoyed

"P-Payton..from the restaurant. " I said trying to stay calm and stop the stuttering

"Ohhh wassup " he said

"Nothing at all actually just bored as ever. .wanna chill?. .possibly at your place?"I said

"Uhhmm..yeaa sure if you-"I cut him off.

"Just pick me up at the store down the road from re-tech ,"Citgo"I said ready to hang up

"Iightt be there in 15 minutes "he said quickly.

I got real real cute ..I mean If I was a nigga id be tryna get with myself. I did everything i needed to do and was on my way there. I got my razor just im case he wanna try something slick. What was his name again?

                *Eamir's P.OV* (The  waitor)

I hope she know what she bouta get into tonight.  Where haa nigga at tho? I mean I aint scared but she must not care about dude if she hittin a nigga line. But im Eamir. Im tall ,light skinned, swag A1, and I got dark grey eyes ,so yeaa...im more than conceited. I got a nickname but only my bro's call me It . Im sellin a lil bit of drugs but i got robbed so im done with that. I aint even no big drug dealer. Word on the streets niggas lookin for me so I been on the low and stayin to myslef in my house. If it wasnt for money they prolly would've caught me. But I aint broke and im far from it. My uncle own that restaurant and he needed me to work there until he found somebody else to do it. He fired that thieving nigga. Im in college tho to be a doc. My parents richhhhhhh but ima be A man and im not tryna live off my parents  guap so im makin my own.  They suree supporting a nigga tho .

                         *Paytons P.O.V*

Im just sitting up here chillen with Eamir and he hella cool. And his eyes killing a girl right now. He keep handin me drink and im sure chugging them down. Iann trying to get to drunk but..I think that thought is about 30 minutes late. Im sooo drunk. I turned around noticing how big and clean his house was..Isn't he a waitor? Whatever. I turned back around only to have Eamir's lips pressed against mine. We kissed for a little bit and we went into his room. As soon as I sat down someone rung the doorbell. He hissed and sighed. He answered it.

                           *Eamirs  P.O.V*
JUST AS SOON AS MY PLAN STARTED TO WORK THE DOORBELL RANG!!  Ughh. Ohh now I remember I made plans at 11:00 to chill with my niggas. Well with Chris, Jay(Chris' s friend)  ,and this other dude. It's either Payton leave's, or we cant chill. I answered the door and stepped outside.

"Mann I gotta chick over and was just bouta hit and yall niggas ruined it"I whispered .
"Nigga thats yo fault, we just on time for the plans" Chris said.
"Shut up, come in" I said
They sat on the couch . DANG!!! Chris other friend look identical to the nigga with Payton a few nights ago. Then. ..Payton walked in kissing on me and instantly Chris'friend jumped up towards us. He got held back by Chris.

"Jaylen , I can explain!!!"Payton said

"IT AINT NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! !! YOU A H** AND THATS ALL YOU GON EVER BE!! YOU GET A FEW HOURS ALONE AND U GO AND DO THIS!! FCK YOU AND HIM!! DELETE MY NUMBER WE DONE" And with that he walked out. Payton ran after him like a idiot. That nigga pulled off dead in her face and she just stood their crying.