The Mafia Bosses Son Chapter 2

*Not Edited*

When we pulled up it was utter chaos. People was wrestling and fighting in the front yard, I saw one couple in the grass making out, cups were thrown all over the yard. I couldn't believe it when I saw two men holding a girl upside-down. I asked Drew what they were doing he said that she was drinking beer. He grabbed my hand and we made our way through the crowd and ended up in the corner.

"What's up man?" Drew said to some guy sitting on the couch. He was handsome, mean looking but handsome. I've never seen eyes that sexy, can eyes be sexy? I'm so stupid.

"Nothing." He tapped the girl and she got off his lap.

"Don't leave without seeing me." She smiled and walked away.

"King this is Aaliyah, Aaliyah King."

"Hi." I waved shyly. He nodded and stood up.

"I need another drink." Drew grabbed my hand my hand and we followed behind him. We got our drinks and went to sit back down. I sat there nervously sipping my drink while they talked. I didn't really like this drink, it was burning my throat but I wanted to look cool in front of everybody so I sipped it as slowly as I could.

"Bro you gotta see this!" I looked up to see a muscular guy talking to Drew.

"I'll be right back. Watch her." he said before walking off. I'm not a child I can watch myself. I appreciated him looking after me.

Someone came by with a bowl of pills. King took one and offered me one, of course i said no. It's one thing to drink but I was not going to do drugs. I knew what they did to people. My aunt was a drug addict and it ruined her life. She was so pretty and nice before the drugs. Now she looks like a shell of herself. My family tried to get her help numerous times but it always ended up with everyone fighting so they gave up. I had to use the restroom but I was scared to go. Drew told me not to go anywhere alone and looking around I could see why, these people were crazy. I held it for as long as I could.

"Do you know where the restroom is?" I asked.

"Yeah. Up the stairs third door on the right."

"Thanks."

I found my way upstairs after five minutes. Why the heck were there so many standing on the stairs. When I finally made my way to the bathroom I had to wait another five minutes. And just my luck as soon as I opened the door there was a fight. Some guy pulled me to the side just as fist swung my way. I flew into another guy's back, I was basically sandwiched between them. My face was in his back. I could hardly turn my head.

Finally everyone ran down the stairs following the fighting guys. I looked to the side and saw the guy who saved me from possibly getting knocked out. He was leaning against the wall holding his drink. I walked up to him and smiled.

"Hey. I wanted to thank you for saving me. Those guys are nuts."

He laughed. "Happens every weekend. You looked like a lost kitten, I had to do something."

"Well again thank yo-" Before I could finish thanking him that King guy stormed up to me and grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes. His grip on my arm was tight enough to stop circulation. My drink fell on the floor and I almost slipped trying to get away.

"Where the fuck have you been? You were supposed to have used the bathroom and came right back, instead I find you upstairs flirting with some loser. Why is your lip gloss smeared?"