The Mafia Bosses Son Chapter 3

(Not Edited)

I woke up groaning.

"Will somebody turn off the fucking light! Shit." I said while sitting up. Where the hell am I? Looking around I cursed, I was still at the frat house. Hearing breathing I looked beside me to see a girl.

"Hey wake up." Her eyes opened and she sat up moving away from me.

"Please not again, I just want to go home." She cried.

"Why the hell are you telling me? Im not stopping you." She got up and put on her clothes. Now that she was standing up I could really see her. She was beautiful. She's brown skin around 5'4 and curves in all the right places. Her eyes were hazel and almond shaped. I cursed when I felt myself getting hard watching her get dressed. She grabbed her phone and headed to the door. She looked at the floor nervously.

"Don't worry, I remember what you said. I won't tell anyone."

"What the hell is she talking about?" She left out of the room and I got dressed. Grabbing my phone I shook my head. I had 15 missed calls and 10 texts from Drew.

"This better be important."

"Where the fuck have you been? I told you to watch Aaliyah. I looked everywhere for you two, she's not at her dorm."

"Who the hell is Aaliyah?"

"The girl I told you to watch last night. I came back to the corner and you two were gone. Someone said y'all left."

"I don't remember you telling me to watch some bitch. I'm not a babysitter."

"I swear to God Kin-" I hung up. He cries more than females.

Two days later

Someone knocked on the door and I sighed. Please go away I said to myself. I had been in bed for the past two days too terrified to leave my room. I didn't want to run into King, he's crazy. I wanted to tell my parents what happened but I was afraid of what he would do to them. I got out of the bed and looked through the peephole.

"I know you're in there. I heard you walking to the door." I unlocked the door and put on a fake smile.

"Hi."

"Hi? That's all you have to say? I've been knocking on your door for days. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine come in." He walked in and sat on the chair.

"Seriously smarty pants I was worried. I told you not to go anywhere."

"I-I'm fine."

"Come on, I'm taking you to lunch."

"I'm not hungry." What if I ran into that nut job. I couldn't face him after what happened.

"Come on, I feel bad for leaving you and you look like you need to get out. No offense but you stink." I smiled and punched his arm.

"Ok but I get to pick the place and you're buying"

"Deal."

We walked to the pizza place and ordered our food. Have you ever met someone and knew instantly that you two were going to be friends. Well that's how I felt about Drew, not to mention he's cute. We were talking and joking until he looked at my arm and saw the bruise.

"What happened to your arm?"

"N-Nothing."

"Don't lie to me Aaliyah, you're not good at it." I wanted to tell him so bad. I needed someone to talk to but again my mind went back to his threat. I ran my finger across my neck. It was just a thin line now.