The Mafia Bosses Son Chapter 5

After fighting with Drew I drove to the nearest liquor store and bought a bottle of tequila. If he wasn't my friend I swear I would have shot him! Doing all of that over some fat ass slut. Sitting in my car I took a deep breath trying to calm down before I did something stupid. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“Since this is your first time I'll try to go easy on you." I smiled to myself pulling off her underwear.

"Please don't do thi-"  

"Aah you bastard!" She cried out in pain. I didn't warn her, I couldn't contain my excitement. The fear in her eyes made me harder if that was even possible.

"Ssh you'll enjoy it in a minute." I said while kissing her neck. She kept pushing at my chest. She could push at all she wants but I wasn't going to get up until I was done.

"Tell me where you want it baby."

"Get off of me!" She screamed.

"Inside you it is." Fuck! I cursed while cuming inside of her. I don't think I've came that much in my life. She tried to sit up and run but I grabbed her waist. I wasn't letting her go, not until I was satisfied.

"I want to go home." She cried. She sounded so sad. Maybe if I wasn't a monster her tears would have affected me.

"Shut up and go to sleep." I pulled her against my chest. I felt her trying to move my arm. I jumped up and grabbed my knife. I put it to her neck and slide it across. Her eyes widened in fear.

I opened my eyes and rubbed my face. What the fuck? Everything that happened that night came rushing back. Drew telling me to watch her, her talking to that scrawny ass boy and me getting pissed off, taking her virginity, the threats. I shook my head.

“Fuck!”

I cursed again. I did the very same thing that I hated my father for. I said I would never rape a girl, no wonder Drew is pissed at me. I called my father's tracker and got her information. I may be kind of crazy but I was wrong and I needed to apologize. I started the car and drove to her dorm room. I knocked on her door but no one answered. I cursed and went back to my car.

I took a shot of liquor and turned on the radio getting comfortable. Where the hell is she? I sat in the parking lot drinking for an hour before I got pissed off. The stupid bitch is probably out fucking some guy. For some reason that pissed me off more. Thinking about her with another man had me seeing red. I warned her. I don't like to be taken for a fool. I pulled out my phone and called one of our security teams.

“It's me King I need you to do surveillance at this address.” I gave him the information and hung up. I got out of the car and went back into her building.

“Hey young man there's no drinking in this building and you need to sign the visiting log.”

I ignored him and got in the elevator. When I got to her floor security was already there. He grabbed my arm and I glared at him.

“I'll cut every one of your fingers off if you touch me again.” He removed his hand immediately.

“Sir we need you to leave.”

“Fuck you I go where I want.” I pulled out a stack of money and threw at him.

“Don't disturb us.” They nodded their heads and walked away. I went to her door and started banging on it. I swear to god she's going to make me knock this door down, I know she's in there. I heard shuffling by the door but she still didn't open it. I smirked and pulled out my phone.

“.... One. It's me, take the-” The door opened and she stood there with wide eyes.

“Stand down for now, I'll call you with further instructions.” Looking her up and down I licked my lips.

“You really shouldn't have pissed me off, now you'll have to be punished.”

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️