The Mafia Bosses Son Chapter 12

"I'm not leaving you here with my fucking girlfriend!" 

My eyes widened looking at Drew. He did not just say that! Kings eyes got darker and you could see him shaking, he looked like he was about to explode. He was breathing hard and  glaring at me. He let out a dark chuckle and shook his head. 

"I'm giving you one last chance to leave Drew before I do something that I won't regret." 

"Fuck you!" Drew said before punching King in the face. King wiped the blood from the side of his mouth and all hell broke loose. 

"Stop it!" I yelled. Not only were they going to kill each other they were going to destroy my apartment in the process. I wanted them to stop but I wasn't stupid enough to try and break them up. A few minutes later three officers came and finally broke them up. I don't know who called them but I was grateful that they did. The officer looked at both of them and shook his head. 

"Not you again." People had their phones out recording like always. They probably recorded the whole damn fight but didn't bother to break it up. One of the officers pulled out his cuffs. 

"You aren't taking me to jail." King glared at him. 

"Calm down idiot." Drew said. King went to hit him but the officer grabbed him and tried to put the cuffs on him. King punched him in the face and he groaned. One of the other officers tried to take him down but king knocked him out. The older officer yelled for him to stop. When King tried to go after him he pulled out his taser and tasted him. He fell to his knees but got back up. 

The officer that he punched pulled out his and tased him a second time. He fell to his knees and passed out. Drew went to his side and slapped his face. When he wouldn't get up they called the paramedics. Drew hugged me then  followed them to the hospital. A part of me enjoyed seeing him hurt while the nice part of me hoped that he was ok. My stomach cramped up and I ran to the toilet. I knew it was my nerves because when he gets out I know that he's going to kill me. 

At the hospital 

"My baby!" Harmony cried. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek. 

"What happened? Why do you have him restrained? I demand to see the doctor. Dimitri!" She yelled. He came bursting into the room looking around. 

"What! What is it baby? Are you ok?" 

"Look at how they're treating my baby. They have him handcuffed to the bed like he's some criminal." 

"Harmony he is a criminal." 

"I will slap you Dimitri, I'm not in the mood." 

"Don't talk to me like that I'll take you in the bathroom and fuck you until you can't walk." 

"That's fucking disgusting dad." King said opening eyes. 

"My baby! Are you okay? What happened?" 

"I'm fine mom." He looked around and cursed. 

"Language!" He rolled his eyes and looked at his mother. 

"Why am I in cuffs? We're wait-" 

"Your son is in cuffs because he punched two of my officers before they was able to taze him." 

"They're fucking lying I didn't hit anyone." An officer walked in glaring at King. 

"You broke my nose." 

"I didn't do shit." The officer pulled out his tablet and handed it to Harmony. 

"That is your son attacking one of my fellow officers. He's looking at a long list of charges."

"I swear mom I don't remember this. I was with Drew you can ask him."

"Dimitri do something." He looked at his son then to Harmony. He turned to the officer. 

"Can I talk to you outside?" While they was walking out the doctor was coming in. He asked them a list of questions then left. He came back in with another doctor. 

"It seems that your son inherited his father's disorder. That will explain why he doesn't remember half of the things he's done, the mood swings and the blacking out. I recommend that he be institutionalized until we can get his meds figured out and he will no longer be a danger to himself or others." 

"I'm not fucking crazy!" King yelled. 

"Calm down baby."

"No mom I'm not like him, I'm not a monster!" 

"King please. I know it's hard to hear but you need to listen to the doctors before you really hurt someone." He gritted his teeth. He wanted to leave but he could never say no to his mother. 

"Fine. I'll give them a month then I'm leaving." Harmony kissed his head and they listened to the doctor and agreed on what the plan was. 

💞💕 Thanks For Reading. Everyone Be Safe 💞💕