Truth or Dare

Axel groans and says," We're not betting anything Jer. Besides, you can't afford to lose any more money to gambling."

Jeremiah looks offended and says," Hey I'm great at gambling."

Harry scoffs and says," Is that why you lost to me in poker 5 times in a row?"

" Hey, I didn't know you had a fucking Lady Gaga poker face. Plus you were playing all those Jedi mind tricks on me," he pouts.

"It's called bluffing, idiot," Harry responded. We break out into laughter as Jeremiah grabs Harry by the head and gives him a nuggy (rubbing your knuckles back and forth on someone's head). 

When we all sober up Matt says," Well since we're not betting, why don't we play truth or dare?"

"Ughh, what are we? Twelve?" says Zoey.  

"Oh come on," Matt replies as nudges her with his shoulder "it'll be fun."

He continues to pester her for a few minutes until she yields, " Alright, alright." she says in an irritated voice. Although we both know she was blushing on the inside.

Matt cheers before the boys all leave the kitchen to round up more people for the game.

When they've all left, Serafina and Zoey immediately begin interrogating me.

" What was that?!"

" What did he say?"

"He's never been so forward with you before! He definitely likes you."

" What did he smell like?."

Zoey and I turn to look at Serafina weirdly.

"What?" she asks innocently.

I shake my head and ignore her. "I don't know what the hell that was.  He's probably just being extra flirty tonight or maybe he's bored. It doesn't mean anything."

"That was not nothing and you know it"Serafina responds, pointing a finger at me.

"No, I don't," I say before pushing her finger out of my face. " Let's just go back inside and have fun okay?"

They both nod reluctantly and we return to the kitchen, only to find it empty.

Matt then pokes his head in and say," We're gonna play the game in the guest room." He waves his hand, silently directing us to follow him. 

By the time we arrive, everyone is situated in a perfect circle on the ground. I look around to see that there are 4 newcomers.

There's Paige who is extremely cheerful and talkative. Some people find her annoying but I like her.  She's has a very petite frame, short black hair, brown eyes, and a brilliant smile
Then there's Astrid who is a no-nonsense kind of girl. She's cool....until you get on her bad side. Then you should be afraid. Very afraid. She has dirty blonde hair, a  tall, lean frame, and blue eyes.
Ben has also joined the game. He is really sweet and friendly. He is also 100% gay and a total sweetheart. He has olive skin, a small thin frame, and green eyes.
Last but not least is Anthony. He is a complete jerk.  A handsome jerk but still... a jerk. End of story.

As we walk in, Ben noticed me and immediately runs over for a hug. "Oh my gosh! You look amazing!"

I smile happily and say," Thanks, hun. You look dashing," while smoothing his shirt.
He blushes, returns gratitude and drags me over to the circle. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Axel watching our interaction but pretend not to notice.

Ben pulls me to sit next to him and the girls join in on my right.

Axel places the bottle in the middle of the circle and asks, " Is everyone ready?." When we all nod, he continues, " Okay I'll start by spinning the bottle. Whoever it lands on has to do the truth or dare." He smirks at me, silently conveying that he had something devious cooking in his brain. Uh oh.