My besties

Axel and Jeremiah had just left us to get ready for the game when Serafina said, " Can y'all not be so fucking cute?"

I turned to where she and Harry were looking, to find Matt and Zoey cuddled up to each other.

Matt was sitting and Zoey was on his lap. He had both of his arms wrapped around her waist and his head was resting in the crook of her neck, while she ran her fingers through his hair.

They were absolutely precious.

Jeremiah and I awwed out loud while Serafina watched them in disgust and Harry, well, Harry just stood there.

Come to think of it, Harry and Serafina might make a cute couple.
She was loud, mean and annoying while he was soft-spoken, sweet and gentle.
They might actually be perfect for each other.

"What?"Serafina asks, making me realize that I had been staring at them.

Improvise Stella.

"I was just going to ask if you and Harry could be some sweethearts and get us some food and drinks."

She groans, " Why can't you and Ben go? Or that sickening couple over there?"

" They're too cute to disturb and well..." Come on Stella, think of something.
" Ben and I want to see the cheerleaders and stuff since it's our first school football game."

Yes! Good lie!

Actually, I kinda do want to see what all the fuss is about regarding cheerleaders.

She glares at me so I smile sweetly at her, she then sighs and starts to head back down the bleachers, with Harry trailing behind.

I turn back to Ben to see him watching me with his arms folded.

"What?" I ask innocently.

" I know what you're doing. She's going to kill you if she figures it out."

I shake my head in denial, " I don't know what you're talking about, I just really want to see the cheerleaders."

He rolls his eyes, " Sure. Whatever you say."

I smile, " But of course SWEETCHEEKS."

He looks at me angrily and comes at me. I squeal and run to Matt and Zoey.

" Help!"

I latch onto Zoey's shoulders and try to hide behind her.

" Come on out SUNSHINE!"

" Hey! Don't call me that, " I say with a pout.
Only Axel can call me that.

" Don't call me Sweetcheeks then, " Ben grumbles before going back to his seat.

I peek over Zoey's shoulders before skipping over to him. I sit next to him and grab his hand.

" Do you like him?" I ask.

He hesitates before sighing, " Yeah I do... I really do."

He groans and holds his head, bending forward.

I rub his back to comfort him, " Hey, it's okay. It's obvious that he likes you just as much, if not more."

" I'm just afraid that one day he'll wake up and realize that he's not gay and hate me. It will break my heart Stel. I can't, " his voice breaks off.

My heart in pain clenches for him.

Debating what to say, I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back.

"If there's one thing I know about Jeremiah, it's that he doesn't want to hurt you. He's not that kind of guy. He's not cruel or unkind, but he's honest. If he ever feels like he doesn't want to do something or has a change of heart, he'll let you know. He won't hate you, Ben, it's impossible to hate you. That's probably why his feelings for you grew so quickly. There's just so much to love about you, " I say while squeezing him tightly, letting him know that he was loved.

He sits up and hugs me tightly, whispering his gratitude.

"Hey what's going on? Are you two an item now? Did Ben switch teams? Man, I miss all the good stuff."

I roll my eyes and pull away from the hug, looking blankly at Serafina.

She's grinning widely and her arms full of food while Harry is...
Is he blushing?

"What's up Harry?" I ask with a smirk.

He shrugs his shoulders and looks away, his cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

Awww.

What did Serafina do?

"Look it's starting."

It's half an hour into the game and people are starting to whisper about Ben and I

" Is that Axel's shirt? Why is SHE wearing it?"

"Omg, and is that Jeremiah's shirt? Why is that faggot wearing it?"

Different variations of those whispers came from all around us. As much as Ben and I tried to ignore it, it was getting pretty annoying and hurtful.

"I'm surprised her fat ass can even fit in his shirt."

Finally, Serafina had enough. She stood up and turned around, " Yes! They're wearing their shirts. The great Axel and Jeremiah chose THEM. Not you, THEM. So, you can be jealous bitches all you want, but it's not gonna change a damn thing. And if I hear one more person call my girl fat or call Ben a faggot again. I'll personally see to it that you're so traumatised you won't be able to say the words without crying like pussy."

Ben and I look at her speechless.

That's my best friend bitch!!!!