Alucard × Granger ~ Let's Make This Quick (NSFW)

Author's Notes: Please imagine Granger doesn't have bandages on his hands, I completely forgot about that 😅🙏

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's splitpush here." Granger killed the last minion and began attacking the bottom turret.

"Got it." Alucard answered while taking the crab.

Alucard and Granger were in the bottom lane, with Granger being level 7 and Alucard being level 5. Since Granger was an early game hero, he had a decent gold advantage between the two of them.

"REQUEST BACKUP!"

Both Granger and Alucard looked up, but ignored the call for help and returned to whatever it was they were doing. X-borg of all people did not need help.

"An enemy has been slain!"

"Double kill!"

"An ally has been slain..."

Well, so much for overpowered.

Granger destroyed the turret first before checking his items. Cooldown Boots, Raptor Machete, and Bloodlust Axe were more than enough for now, and he quickly made a detour to the enemy jungle area to intercept the midlane to help his teammates.

Or he would have, if Alucard didn't grip his hand and pull him back.

"What?!" Granger groaned in irritation. He had honestly wanted to split up since the start of the laning phase since this fool kept on stealing his buffs without remorse.

Alucard smirked so deviously that even the warm sunlight above could not cleanse that smile. This was not a smile that should exist here, it was supposed to stay in there, hidden, in the darkness of their bedroom...

"Let's make this quick." Alucard smirked, his grip on Granger's arm tightened.

A blush blossomed on Granger's cheeks at that line and gave him the urge to flee.

But when Alucard grasped his shoulders, the maniacal glee on the demon hunter's face was far too sinister and Granger found himself being pulled towards the nearest bush.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alucard harshly pushed Granger against the rocky wall. They were in a corner so space was minimal, but Alucard was uncaring of Granger's complaints. Their chests rubbed against each other as he pinned Granger's body with his own, and he groaned in pain when he felt Granger's weapons land on his feet. It was obvious that Granger had purposefully made it land there, asshole.

"The hell are you doing?!" Granger tried to break away from his hold, but both of them know that it was futile. "They need us up there!"

"Well I need you here." Alucard gave a quick peck to Granger's forehead and began to unzip Granger's turtleneck.

"Alucard-" Granger groaned in frustration as he gripped Alucard's hand to stop him.

"Be quiet." Alucard told him as he tried to pry the zipper open, his voice serious. He knew how stubborn Granger was. Granger ignored the warning and dug the heels of his hands against Alucard's chest to push him back.

Alucard thought it was cute how Granger tried to resist him... but he had had enough of games.

The stubborn swordsman dug his heels into the ground, turning him into this unmoving fortress of flesh, and after unzipping that troublesome outfit so many times, Alucard was more than skilled enough to undress Granger within 2 minutes.