Granger × Claude ~ Can We Do It Again? (NSFW)

Streams of light kissed Claude's sleeping eyes, the morning sun greeted him a pleasant morning from the window. It was a beautiful day, but he refused to get up despite the sunlight knocking on his eyelids. The lazyass in him wanting to sleep more, wishing the sun would go away. He wrapped the bedsheets around him, the satiny sheets brushed against his skin, shielding him from the sun's embrace. Now if only Dexter would be a dear and close the window...

"Dexter... The window... Close it." He whined. Sleepy. "Please...."

No response. Strange enough, Claude can't sense his partner at all. The hell?

Claude snorted, irritated at waking up too soon. Too tired to get up, he simply turned away from the window, and he ended up facing the drawer beside the bed.

Something glittered in front of him, despite his eyes being halfway open, and somehow Claude knew it pleaded for his utmost attention. He fully opened his eyes, expecting an alarm clock, but the object in front of him drained all his sleepiness away, instantly he remembered everything that happened the night before.

There on the bedside drawer, laid an innocent bundle of condoms. One of them meticulously torn open. As if sync with his mind, he felt a sticky sensation down there....

It... it was dripping out of him...

So, they ended up not using the condom then...

Oh...

Oooh...

Claude immediately sat up and cradled his head, a whirlwind of photographs flooded his mind, making him dizzy. He leant against the bedrest, tried to collect himself. He looked up at the ceiling, it was painted foamy blue, and it had a ceiling fan with a lightbulb in the center of it. He remembered this view too well - this was the same ceiling he ended up looking at while Granger had his way with him...

Claude gulped, he tucked away the emerged memories in the secure corner of his mind, he became a bit more sober from being too drunk on sleep, and he finally felt the cool, metal ring on his index finger.

Claude was almost afraid to look at his right hand, fearing his mind is playing tricks on him. Like his right hand dissociated with him - Maybe this hand belonged to someone else? An incredibly lucky someone who claimed Granger's heart? It was ridiculous for him to think this way, but he can't help it, it was too good to be true, something only possible in the realm of his hidden fantasies.

Still staring at the ceiling, with his left hand he delicately lined the ring that embraced his right index finger. A perfect fit. Recollection seeped in, and his eyes became teary, he felt his heart swell with overwhelming love that his being could burst from it.

The moment Granger asked him to marry him, fear peeking from his eyes.

The moment he cried and said yes, with no hesitation at all.

Remembering how Granger smiled the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen on him. Remembering how Granger gently held his hand. Remembering how Granger delicately tuck the engagement ring in his index finger.

The moment they said their vows days ago.

Everything was just so surreal ... It was...

"I'm married... I'm Granger's..."

"Claude?" Granger's muffled voice woke Claude from his daydream. Granger called from the bathroom, the bathroom door laid along the corridor that lead to the main door, and the cabinet was right beside it. Claude could hear the running water from inside, suddenly had the urge to take a short bath.

"Sorry I didn't wake you up sooner, you looked really tired." Granger continued. Claude smiled a bit too wide from that concerned voice, and he placed on his chest to calm his beating heart.