Claude × Fanny ~ I Really Really Like You Part 1

She.

She was his everything. She was his world. But she doesn't know how much. A sad affair. How can he repay this slip of a girl that made him high with just the sight of her smile?

Now if he can say those magic words.
If only. The words mock him. The words were sealed in his mind. The words stung his skin as he holds her. The words want to fly to her ears. The words no longer want to be a secret. The words teeter on the cliff of his tongue. The words ready to take the plunge.

Too bad he sucks at being honest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The view is nice from up here. Very nice. He can stay here all day. Maybe take a rootbeer and play some reggae music at the back, just to bask in simple moments like these.

It was 12:30 in the morning, miraculously the sun spared the beachgoers from the scorching heat and bathed them with warm sunlight instead. There on the horizon, you can see boats hopping from different islands, or some fishing boats that happen to drift by. The sea reflected the sky so well, it seemed everyone in the water was swimming with the clouds.

The tide was low at this hour, so an ample amount of children clogged the shore and showed off their sandcastles, but most took a splash in the sea as their parents attended to them. It was a beach advertisement right in front of him.

That aside, Claude ignored all that when he spotted a certain blue haired beauty knee deep on the sea, along with her little protege.

"Miss Fanny! I did it! I did the butterfly stroke!"

"That's great Angela! Good job!"

A small smile crept on Claude's face, Fanny really loves this swimming instructor job. The odds of her making this a part time job every summer just got higher from the little girl's happiness.

Angela was like his little sister too, besides that he keeps teasing her all the time. It's really a good thing Angela knows how to play along with his banters since she has two older brothers of her own. Also she always teases him back that when he wears his shades that he looks like Johnny Bravo (He could not live it down). However, the teasing has decreased dramatically after Alpha and Saber confronted him. it ended... cordially between them.

Fanny shook her hair from excess water, a shade more vibrant than the sea. The sunlight glistened on her damp hair and her expressive blue eyes squinted from staying too long in the water, emphasizing her thick lashes. Drops of seawater that clung to her skin gave her a lovely glow. Have her stay any longer on the sea he would've mistook her for a mermaid.

The yellow scrunchy on her hair, those oversized pink sunglasses, and the orange vest clashed with that fantasy immersion but the point still stands.

So his girlfriend didn't wear a bikini today it seems. He just happened to see three pairs of bikinis in her bag last night when she asked him to get her charger from it's front pocket, ah well, maybe another time.

Fanny's life vest may cover her alluring breasts, those poor things, so shy to be exposed to the bright sun, he has a nice peek of that cleavage at least. And her tiny athletic waist that her vest failed to cover, and his hands were itching to hold them. Claude can only imagine the beautiful view when Fanny discards that vest, sea water would be sticking her shirt to her torso like glue, drops of water would slide along the curves of her breast, especially when she breathes heavily after rising from the water from a short swim, and pearls of seawater would slide along the dip of her waist all the way to her long shapely legs...