Alucard × Granger ~ Sober (Sequel To "Fool") NSFW

This a sequel to "Fool", also located in this book.

Please read that first

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A soft brush of lips. An accident. He wished.

"You're drunk-"

A kiss, light as dewdrop, light as snow. Granger's treacherous lips throbbed at the touch. Electric waves pranced on the tiny hairs of his skin. Granger shook his head, temptation lured him again to the doors of hell. He can't. Not again.

"I need to go home-"

Another. And Another. One was too many. Granger's brain took a backseat, his heart took the wheel and it drove to the ravine.

"Alucard..."

A stealthy tongue slipped inside his mouth and muted his rejections. The tongue pierced the walls of his heart. The love inside overflowed and it coalesced around them in tiny sparks. Gravity forced them to collide. Two meteors that crashed and burned among the stars, the debris scattered beneath their feet. Once again they were absorbed into the universe of their creation.

Granger's eyes closed like curtains on midnight. Hide them from the moon. Hide them from the planets. They don't need to see. The world outside became an ethereal being that disappeared into the darkness. There were no witnesses to their wicked sin.

Shut the doors. Kill the lights. Leave everything behind.

Granger was sinking, his mind submerged in water, his mouth drowned in kisses. He couldn't breathe. Alucard teased the life buoy in front of him and threw it into the sea of out of his reach. Heartless to the core, Alucard dragged him down towards his doom.

The small apartment blurred into shades of gray and blue, they have traveled to another world. Alucard pulled his soul by the seams, every atom in Granger's body followed his lead. Granger's body surrendered to this forbidden dance as Alucard steered him to the bedroom.

They left the sofa, their clumsy feet waltzed a tango to their escape. Chaos on the floor. A whirlwind of lovers. Clung to each other madly. Each kiss a boon to their sanity.

Don't speak. Don't think. Don't worry. Don't ruin it. Don't look back. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Noise. Ringing. Ignore it. So distracting.

The bedroom is just a few steps to the right. The door croons a creak when it sweeps on the floor. Be quiet, someone might hear. Remember to lock the door. Hide the key in the drawer. Do it a little faster, before the sun comes to shore.

You two almost got caught before.

They tumbled on the bed, a barrage of kisses, shallow breaths, frantic movements, needy hands touched wherever they can reach, they do as they please. Their nerves went haywire, indulged in their addiction. The sheets wrinkled at their fervor, the bed protested ever so slightly, it's used to a different weight, the union of their bodies was too much to bear.

The velocity of his heartbeat made Granger dizzy. Slow down. It's too fast. His rushed breaths hid the words he could not speak. His voice. His words. His mouth. Alucard devoured them all. A kiss of a vampire that inhaled all thought. Their saliva coated their lips with sin. The smack of their mouths sang a lewd tune. Their tongues flared like cobras in the dessert.

"Granger..." A drunken purr. A bite on the ear. To hear his name again with that voice, Granger moaned, his sanity swept away in the wind, his body is in ruins.