Chapter 1 In the beginning.

October 10
It was on this day that tragedy struk all was quiet and the moon was full many enjoying their peaceful lives came to a hault when sudden destruction came upon them.

As the moon light began to shine down on the village many of the Shinobi saw what had attacked their home it was a massive nine tailed fox. The village was placed under a code red emergency  meaning all civilians,women and children were to be evacuated while all Shinobi Chuunin and Jonin had to fight off the beast until the fourth hokage arrived.

(Moments before Elsewhere in a hidden cave)

Minato namikaze was together with his wife Kushina Uzumaki who was ready to give birth to their children. Kushina was told she'd birth triplets as they prepared a c-section operation the first child was out and had blonde hair like his father but also had whisker marks. The second born was a little girl who had a red hair and lastly the third was a boy with red hair.

When the birthing was done they held the children as they picked names for each of them

Kushina: Lets name the girl Narumi and our son Makoto

Although they believed to be done with the children's names the wife of Hiruze Sarutobi reminded them of the oldest who was held in her arms.

Minato: Oh right his name will be Naruto.

All of a sudden a man with an orange mask had appeared and took Naruto hostage but before he did he forcefully extracted the 9 tailed beast out of Kushina.

Kushina was weakened and held her other two children tightly "Get Naruto back" Kushina told Minato his only response was a nod and a thumbs up as he used the Hiraishin to teleport his wife and other 2 children home.

Minato then Teleported again as he stood face to face with his sons kidnapper who tossed Naruto in the air so he could skewer the baby onto a kunai instantly Minato was able to grab his son and take him home. Once Naruto was out of harms way Minato had started an allout taijutsu battle with the masked man this wasn't easy to deal with because Minato felt all his moves were read and seen threw.

Minato had a plan as he tossed one of his special Kunai at the attacker his moce was read again but at the last minute he teleported above the masked man and slammed a Rasengan onto his back. After that attack the masked man had fled knowing that he had been beaten there was still one problem the 9 tailed fox was still on the loose Minato retuned to Kushina with an idea.

Minato: kushina we have to reseal the beast within one of the kids

Kushina: Are you mad?! They wont be able to handle the burden

Minato: if i reseal it into you there's a possibility you'll die!

Kushina: Fine... Who do we use?

Minato: Lets use all three ill give Makoto and Narumi the Chakra and Naruto will get the soul of the Kyubi.

As Minato teleported with his children close to the Kyubi he preformed the tetrigram seal as the sealing process began the Kyubi's power overwhelmed Minato. Minato had a last restort he used the forbidden Death Reaper Seal the shinigami had appeared and made it easier to perform the sealing of the Kyubi.

Upon completion of this taks Minato was prepared to die as the death reaper seal uses the soul of its user as collateral in order to Summon him.

Shinigami: On this day I shall not take your soul but I shall take something far more precious. A great calamity shall befall your family youve been warned

Minato had then embraced Maktoto and Narumi teleporting back to Kushina. As rain began to fall Hiruzen Sarutobi and a few of the clan heads saw a child with the seal on his stomach knowing that he had the beast within him.

Hiruzen saw no sign of Minato and began to look for him he then saw the lights of his home turned on as he knocked on the door Minato answered

Minato: Hiruzen how can I help you?

Hiruzen: Minato you left the child on the sealing alter. Many of the shinobi saw him they have begun to believe that he's the Kyubi reincarnated as a child.

Minato's happy expression had dropped seeing the sight of his first born turned to one of discontent and disgust.

Little did the two men know this was work of the shinigami who had foretold a calamity that would befall Minato's family.

Now it has begun the life of Naruto Uzumaki the hated son of Minato and Kushina. What will the future hold for the this young man only time will tell.

(Hey guys heres a new work let me know what you think Til next time peace ✌)