Chapter 3 Disowned

After having seen that ordeal Shikaku, Choza and Inoichi walked towards the Namikaze compound they saw Naruto again but what they saw was him going into the attic through a window they began to grow curious as to why he didnt use the front door.

As they knocked they saw the same Minato flash the three a smile like nothing was wrong.

Minato: Guys glad you could make it the others should be arriving soon.

When Shikaku, Choza and Inoich walked in they saw a table with gifts and they placed the gifts for Makoto and Narumi on the table. Inoichi walked up to Minato and asked "where's Naruto we'd like to personally give him his presents"

Then Shikaku, Choza and Inoichi noticed Minato's face turned to one of disgust just at the name Naruto.

Minato: He should be in his room up stairs

The three adults went upstairs and they only saw three rooms with signs. One read Makoto the second read Narumi and lastly the third read Mom&Dad what confused them was there was no room marked for Naruto.

Shikaku: Hey Inoichi didnt we see him go in through the attic lets check.

Inoichi: You're right lets check.

As the found the hatch for the attic they pulled out the ladder that lead to the attic as the began to ascend the ladder they heard a little voice " Hello"

Once the adults were in full view of Naruto he stood up and properly greeted them as if he were a young adult.

Naruto: Hello mr Yamanaka, mr Nara and mr Akimichi to what do I your visit.

Inoichi: Why are you in the attic?, where is your bed?

As the three men saw the room it wasn't made for a kid the attic was worn out loose floor boards, no toys nothing kid friendly. Narutos bed was just a pile of tarps this treatment was unacceptable the one thing they noticed was he seemed to be well nourished.

Inoichi: Why is your room the attic Naruto?

Naruto: Lady Kushina and Lord fourth said Makoto needed a bigger room so they moved me up here.

Shikaku: Why dont you call them mom and dad?

Naruto: Its because they ignore me I need new clothes but they refuse to buy me anything

Choza: how do you buy clothes?

Naruto: granpa third kept all of Asuma's clothes he wore as a kid so its good enough. Im hoping that since today's also my birthday Ill get to be named clan heir maybe then Ill get acknowledgment from lady Kushina and lord fourth.

The boy said with hope in his voice but the three men knew he wouldn't get his wish sa they saw his face change drastically when they mentioned his name. The three men gave Naruto their gifts from Shikaku he got a board to play Shogi from Choza he got a pass to eat at any Akimichi BBQ restaurant for free and Lastly Inoichi gave Naruto a custom trench knife set

 The three men gave Naruto their gifts from Shikaku he got a board to play Shogi from Choza he got a pass to eat at any Akimichi BBQ restaurant for free and Lastly Inoichi gave Naruto a custom trench knife set

Naruto: Wow thank you all for the great gifts i really appreciate them all.

Inoich: Glad to hear that kid since your dad uses kunai in battle ask him to train you.

Naruto: Ive already tried asking for training they said Makoto and Narumi take priority. I tired to argue but in the end i was yelled at and hit

This news was disgusting to hear they could now see a clear image of Naruto being neglected the dead give away was the fact his father made a disguated face at the name Naruto.

Choza: Naruto if youd like We'll talk to your father for you.

The blue eyes of Naruto were now full of hope as the three men left to attend the little party.

(Time skip)

All the major clans and their future heirs were at the party Jiraya and Tsunade were both annoyed but attended. The two sannin were being pestered by Makoto and Narumi about who would get Tsunades necklace she told them that the necklace was going to stay with her for a bit longer due to holding precious memories.

Minato: Hello and good evening id like to make a special announcement today on the day my children were born. Before we begin Kushina call Naruto.

Kushina: Naruto get down here immediately!!!!!!!!

In an instant Naruto was like a golden blur as he didnt wish to anger Lord 4th or lady Kushina as he stood in attention Minato continued to speak.

Minato: on this day my children have turnes 5 years old it is with great pleasure that I name Makoto the heir to the Namikaze clan.

Kushina: On this day i Kushina Uzumaki name Narumi the heiress to the Uzumaki Clan.

Many let out a gasp since Naruto was the first born he was denied his birthright. Many of the guests in attendance knew the strict laws that both Uzumaki and Namikaze clans held.

It was at this moment Jiraya and Tsunade walked up to both Kushina and Minato only to be slapped and punched Minato got a punch to the gut Kushina received a slap by Tsunade.

Jiraya/ Tsunade: You fools!

Jiraya: do you have any idea what you've done! Youve disowned your eldest son in front of many respectable clans.

At that moment a small thud was heard Naruto collapsed as he was hyperventilating he knew the strict laws of his parents clans this meant if the first born didnt receive his birthright he wouldn't be allowed to use the family name of Namikaze or Uzumaki.

Naruto had blacked out from hyperventilating and shock from being disowned. He then woke up in a dark sewer "hello" Naruto called out he kept walking straight until he saw a massive cage as he walked closer he saw big red eyes stare at him.

???: So it seems that my container has finally decided to visit me

Naruto: Kyubi.....

That was all Naruto could utter after seeing the 9 tailed beast that was sealed away within him.

Kyubi: Yes it is I the great Kyubi no Kitsune!

Naturo: My name Is Naruto, what's yours?

The kyubi was silent since out of all the times he's been sealed away and met his new container none had bothered to ask what his name was.

Kyubi: Well child since you're the first to ask I shall tell you. My name is Kurama

Naruto: I hope we can be good friends Kurama.

Then all of a sudden Naruto began to fade away "Whats happening to me!" Nartuo was frightened

Kurama: Dont worry you're just waking up you can talk to me by just thinking about me.

Naruto had woken up on a couch inside a home he was unfamiliar with as he rubbed his eyes his vison had adjusted and saw Jiraya, Tsunade and Shizune

Tsunade: You gave us a scare Naru-Chan. do you remember what happened?

Naruto: Yeah I was thrown away and Disowned

Jiraya: So you knew about the clans laws?

Naruto: Where am I?

Tsunade: You're home my son. Since you were disowned Jiraya and I decided to adopt you. Your name is now Naruto Senju

Naruto began to cry as he hugged his new parents and they hugged him back now he began to understand the love his siblings.

(Hey new chapter hope you enjoy til next time peace ✌)