chapter 6 Minato loses his mind

(A/N: This chapter will focus on the calamity of Minato before going back to the main story. The Shinigami will show Minato events of how Naruto is treated when he walks to certian locations.)

It was the day after Minato had the encounter with the Shinigami the message he left him with rung at the back of his mind. "The Forgotten one holds your life now" this message kept replaying in his mind.

Minato got ready for the day and thought nothing of it that was his first mistake. Everything seemed normal until he started seeing things like visions of the past everytime he stopped by a specific spot.

The first time it happened was in front of a general store where upon looking in through the window of the shop he saw a froggy wallet but what shocked him was the fact that he saw what 5 year old Naruto lived through getting thrown out and yelled at.

The next thing Minato saw was a small birthday party at Ichiraku Ramen it was as if he was a spectator. He saw Jiraya, Shizune, Tsunade and the Ichiraku family having a small celebration he saw that Naruto was the one who inherited Tsunades Necklace.

The last thing that happened was he was on a diffrent route heading home when another vision from the past occurred. Minato saw that a mob of angry villigers chased him with many sharpened blades and farm tools the vision didnt end there it wasnt until Jounin and Chuunin began to launch Kunai and Shuriken at him. Thats when that that vision ended and Minato found himself home again this time multiple visions would occur.

The the front door the vision was of Naruto opening the front door and was met with a fist to the face. Minato saw himself and Kushina yell at him " Use the demon door!" The next half of the vision was when he stepped to the outside of the home as he followed the spectral Naruto climb up into the attic.

(Minato P.O.V)

I cant believe all this im seeing. is this all true?, have i been this horrible?, where was his Anbu Guard?

I got to get to the bottom of this maybe the Attic will hold clues of what has been going on in his life.
(P.O.V END)

Minato once again is in his home where his family quietly sleeps. He quietly makes his way toward the attic as he pulls down the ladder and walks upstairsts he was appalled at the condition his oldest was put in.

First of all eventhough the attic was free of dust the floors were rough and needed to be sanded down as Minato touched the floor a splinter broke off onto his finger tip. Second was the fact that there was no bed only tarps and a pillow another thing missing was a sense of childhood there were no toys scattered around the room. Lastly the room was void of all color he remembers when Makoto and Narumi ask him to paint their rooms but never did he paint Naruto's room.

Minato left back downstairs another vision was triggered this time it looked to be about dinner time. He saw Naruto walk in an Kushina began to yell "Where have you been!?" Naruto seemed to be afraid to answer when he said it " I was attacked by the villagers." All Minato saw was Kushina Slap him with excessive force then replied to her " The villagers would never do that!"

As Minato saw this event he noticed the face of anger and hatred on his own face at the time. Thats where the visions ended for now Minato made his way to his study and looked over both laws of the Uzumaki and Namikaze when in both letters a massive law they broke.

"Should the firstborn not receive Clan heir status then they shall be abandoned and forever banned to use Namikaze/ Uzumaki"

After re-reading the clan laws over and over he couldnt believe that he and Kushina massively screwed up. Minato still couldn't believe that he was a bad parent so he went to the family albums but through all pictures that were saved only 4 people appeared Kushina, Makoto, Narumi and Minato. It was if there was no evidence to claim Naruto was their son so Minato checked the home movies there was no trace of his first steps or word.

Kushina slowly came in and he had explained everything to her she became hysterical but tried to find evidence in the family pictures and home movies then it was realized they we're horrible parents.

(A few years later)

A few years passed and the Visions got worse he began to truly feel as if he were Naruto he felt the pain and torture it seemed so real. The pain and torture felt so horrible that sometimes Minato would be walking around Konoha and randomly start screaming.

Minato's delusion became so strong his vision would mess with his mind. For example he walked inside his home his wife was cooking and his former student Kakashi was reading a scroll the delusions messed with him badly where when he walked in Kushina was giving Kakashi a blowjob.

(Delusional)

Minato: What the hell's going on?!

Kakashi: What she's just giving me a blowjob

Kushina: You're never home.

( Reality)

Kushina: Hi honey welcome home!

Kakashi:yo

Kushina: What do you mean whats going on? Im making luch. Kakashi care to join?

Kakashi: Id like to but im going in a mission in a bit.

These types of Delusions were so bad it got to the point where Minato believed that Kushina had fucked Kakashi. When that Delusion occurred Minato Slapped Kushing calling her a whore.

When the village heard about Minato doing these things they had him removed as Kage and brought the third back into power. The only way to be healed is for the Forgotten One to remove the curse from him.

( hey everyone new chapter please enjoy til next time peace ✌)