Chapter 5 Home

After spending years away from the Village Naruto Senju along with his family Tsunade, Jiraya and Shizune had finally arrived home Naruto had grown up looking like an exact copy of Minato. The diffrence between them was the fact that Naruto had Whisker marks and wore orange.

As the family of four approached the gates of Konoha the usual guards Izumo and Kotetsu saw who it was and were in shock seeing a blonde carbon copy of Minato only to realize it was Naruto the abandoned child of the 4th hokage

As the family had signed in on the village traffic report they then walked home to the Hokage tower but before they did Naruto was promised that upon return to the village he could visit Ino.

(At Yamanaka flower shop)

It was a decent day at the Flower shop sales were up Ino was in charge for the day she had just finished up a sale and began daydreaming about Seeing Naruto again. She had yet to notice that another person walked into the shop thats when Naruto saw how beautiful she had become after being gone for 10 years.

There she stood at the counter lost in her thoughts when she saw a blonde youngman standing at 6 feet tall wearing a black shirt and an orange battle coat visit the store

Ino: Hello sir how can i help you?

Naruto: Are you Ino Yamanaka?

Ino: yes i am. You are?

Naruto: Angel i cant believe you dont recognize me..

Naruto had said that acting offended that the girl he had exchanged letters with. As she glanced at the handsome youngman she spotted the same necklace she sent to him.

Ino: N-N-Naruto?

Naruto:Yeah thats my name glad to see you remember me.

Ino then let out a high pitch squeel as she jumped over the counter and hugged Naruto tightly like her life depended on it. She pulled away as she grabbed his face and took a closer look his face had no trace of baby fat and looked more mature. Inoichi and his wife Yuna had rushed to the front of the store.

Once Ino's parents rushed to the front they had to do a double take because they thought Minato was there when they took a closer look it was none other than Naruto the abandoned child of Minato.

Inoichi:Naruto is that you?

Naruto: yes its me. Hello again Yamanaka san how've you been?

Inoichi: you've grown up well im sure Jiraya and Tsunade have raised you to be a strong, responsible young man.

Naruto: They have im also here because I've also come to ask you that if it would be possible to ask Ino on a date.

Inoich: I have no issue with that Naruto. What time will you pick her up?

Naruto: How does 8 pm sound?

Ino: perfect. I'll see you then

Naruto: oh before i leave you look beautiful today. I want to hear what youve been doing these past 10 years.

Ino had become a blushing mess but was glad she would be going on a date with Naruto. When Naruto left he had begun to walk towards the Hokage tower to report in.

As the family of 4 had walked inside the tower they saw a familiar face it was Hiruzen Sarutobi this an unexpected development.

Naruto: Grapms why are you Hokage again?

Hiruzen stood up and began to walk towards the young man as he held him in a hug " its complicated." That was Hiruzen could only say after Naruto asked why he was Hokage again.

Hiruzen: Well Minato has become Delusional he was okay but one night he said the Shinigami had appeared and was told "The forgotten one holds your life"

Naruto: Well gramps the Shinigami told me i have the key to awaken him.

As Naruto took off his right glove there in his palm a kanji for Release was there Hiruzen had started to wonder what Naruto would do now.

Hiruzen: Do you plan to release Minato?

Naruto: i think he deserves to suffer a bit first. dont you think?

Hiruzen: You're right wait a while then free him. Im enrolling you into the academy graduation is Monday show this to the teacher in charge and you'll be cleared.

After reporting in Naruto and his family Return to the Senju compound to rest and relax. Naruto had to wait until 8 to go on his date Naruto decided on unsealing his clothing and hung them in the closet.

Naruto spent some time picking out clothes for his date he put aside a black pair of Anbu pants, black sandals with a Dark orange button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Naruto left his room and found that his parents were about to start drinking Sake on the back porch when they saw him approach them.

Tsunade: whats wrong honey?

Nartuo: I kinda wanted some advise for my date

Jiraya: okay kid here's you gotta...

It wasnt until Tsunade punched Jiraya and sent him flying into the garden.

Tsunade: Be yourself you've communicated through letters ever since we left. She will like you for you so dont stress about it.

Naruto: okay but i dont want to mess it up she looked gorgeous I dont want to make a fool of myself. Where would i take her?

Jiraya had slowly walked back to his seat and threw his two cents into the convesation.

Jiraya: You can take her to a moonlit picnic that has some beautiful scenery to make it special. Youve got those amazing cooking skills that you picked up during our travels use them and make dinner so you can go talk to her without having to whisper.

Naruto: Great Idea dad thanks but the only issue is I need a beautiful place with great night time scenery.

Jiraya: leave that to me ive got the perfect place for you.

(Hey everyone sorry for lack of updates heres a new chapter please enjoy. Til next time peace ✌)