Chapter 7 Date

After Naruto had started to plan a nice evening with Ino he realized he didn't know anywhere special to go so he asked his dad. He found his father working on a new manuscript for a new make out paradise book.

Naruto: hey dad got a sec.

Jiraya: Sure whats on your mind.

Naruto: ive got my date with Ino and Im not sure where to take her.

Jiraya: Ah i know a great spot. Follow me

As the duo went and left the Senju compound Jiraya had taken Naruto to Senju park where he would find the perfect date location. As they made it to a small grassy with a stream that ran by the area Jiraya knew this would be perfect.

Jiraya: You know son this place was the inspiration I used for the book Summer's romance.

Naruto: you mean that book that was marketed for women which turned out great sales?

Jiraya: Yup the very same

Naruto: is this where the river begins to glow with the light of fireflies.

Jiraya: Yup. Wait did you read that book?

Naruto: Yeah sue me. It was a book that could be bought by teens and adults since it was a non erotic novel.

Jiraya: Haha kid trust me when i was your age I saw it with my own eyes the pond lit up by the light of fireflies it looked breath taking.

(Time skip)

It was officially 8pm Naruto was heading back to the Yamanaka flower shop. Naruto was dressed in a black button up shirt he wore khaki colored pants with black anbu shoes.

As Naruto walked Into the shop he was left speechless when he laid eyes upon Ino she wore a white blouse and a dark blue skirt

Ino: Hey Naruto

Naruto: hey Ino you look gorgeous

Ino blushed as she was complimented but on the inside she was squealing like a fangirl. Inoichi walked in "Ah Naruto you're here for Ino."

Naruto: Yes sir i am.

Inoichi: good please have my daughter home before Midnight.

Naruto: Understood sir.

Naruto took Ino's hand into his and led her to Senju park she was confused she thought they were going out to eat.

Naruto: If you're wondering why we're going to the park i thought it would be best that we didn't whisper to each other after being apart for so long.

Ino saw another Naruto sitting on a picnic blanket when all of a sudden he vanished Into thin Air thats when she realized that a clone was holding the spot for them.

The two sat down on the blanket as Naruto had begun to set the food out. He had cooked a variety of foods such as Curry, beef Stir fry and a salad he also bought a delicious looking cake from the bakery.

Naruto then pulled out some plates and began serving the food. "So my angel please tell me what youve been up to."

This moment Ino began to look back at everything that happened when Naruto left.

Ino: Well to be honest I couldnt stop thinking about you. Every day i prayed that you'd come back home safe.

Naruto: you know i was the same i hoped that we could have returned to the village sooner but im here now.

Ino: Ive also learned how to use weapons.

Naruto: Really? Who taught you?

Ino: An upper classmen named Tenten thanks to her I never had a  fangirl phase. I cut ties with many of my so-called friends because they didn't take anything serious.

Naruto was impressed as he listened to her. "enough about me Naruto please tell me some stories of your travels."

Naruto: Where do I begin Ive mastered many wind and water element jutsu. I was trained by the Samurai in the land of Iron mastered the summoning Jutsu im also the new toad summoner since dad allowed me to sign the contract. I could go on forever but I won't also the necklace you gifted me was a huge motivational boost because what you engraved on the back.

Ino was about to speak when suddenly she saw a faint yellowish glow appear from her peripheral. "Look" she said while being astonished by the sight.

 "Look" she said while being astonished by the sight

Naruto: Enjoying the view?

Ino: you knew about this?

Naruto: well dad helped me choose this spot and i also felt that our reunion could use something special.

Ino then embraced Naruto "This all feels like a dream that i dont want to wake up from" Naruto felt the same as Ino he held her tightly then looked into eachothers eyes.

Ino knew it would be too soon to share a kiss with him so she placed a kiss on his cheek. The time was now 11pm the couple had snuggled under a faint glow of fireflies while  they enjoyed looking at  the star filled sky.

Naruto: I really hate for this to end but we should head home. I wouldnt want to worry your father.

Ino: I understand. Could we do this again sometime?

Naruto: Of course but I'd have to ask your fathers permission

Ino: why do you need my daddy's permission for.

Naruto: Well id like to date you and hopefully somewhere down the line id like to marry you.

Ino couldnt help but blush at the thought of marrying Naruto.

Naruto: Ill walk you home and talk to your father on another occacion.

(Hey everyone here's a new chapter hope you all enjoy Ill try to update this when I can til next time peace ✌)