Chapter 2: 5 years later

5 years time has now passed many still hold a grudge against the Kyubi. It was announced to the whole village that the Saviors of Konoha would soon turn 5 but on this day yet again Naruto always was forgotten.

(Minato's home)
Kushina was preparing for the day with a banner that read happy birthday Narumi and Makoto. The two were given anything their hearts desire the amount of pocket money they were given was a more than other children would get.

After a few minutes passed Kushina heard someone come downstairs but upon seeing who it was Kushina looked at naruto in disgust.

Naruto: Goodmorning mother..

Kushina: Goodmorning Naruto where are you off to?

Naruto: ill be elsewhere while you and dad celebrate Narumi and Makoto's birthday.

Kushina nodded happily that the demon child wouldn't be present on the special day of her babies. Naruto walked out of the Namikaze compound as everyone had begun to send nasty glares at him Naruto kept his head down to avoid eye contact.

Naruto always knew he wasn't loved or liked by his family or villagers little did he know there was someone who liked him. There was always a girl who watched him hoping he was okay she had platinum blonde hair her eyes are a bluish-green color depending on the lighting

 There was always a girl who watched him hoping he was okay she had platinum blonde hair her eyes are a bluish-green color depending on the lighting

Her name was Ino Yamanaka she would be the next head for the Yananaka clan. She was one of few people to notice the harsh treatment of Naruto as she was walking she spotted Naruto who was looking into a shop when all of a sudden the owner went outside to yell at him. "What's your problem you nuisance can't you see you're disturbing my business! Get outta here scram!" The man yelled at Naruto as he threw a glass bottle at him.

Ino was shocked to see that the eldest son of the Hokage was treated like trash. She then walked to the window and saw what he was looking at

Ino saw this ridiculous looking frog wallet but it grew on her it was also cute when she saw the price tag it wasnt very expensive and she checked her pocket money she smiled knowing she'd have enough to buy it

When she walked into the store the owner changed his attitude like the flip of a switch Ino had walked toward the Frog wallet and picked it up so she could pay. The owner looked at her with curious eyes she said" I thought it'd be a fun gift for Makoto since its his birthday." The owner then remembered it was the 5th birthday of the Hokages children he wrapped it up special for her free of charge.

In reality Ino wanted nothing to do with Makoto or Narumi as she witnessed both extort money from Naruto. She also saw how they abused their family status to get free things from shopkeepers.

She went home because she had to get ready for the birthday party for Makoto and Narumi although she didnt want to go her parents were close friends of Kushina and Minato.

(Naruto pov)
I was yelled at again for looking into the window of a shop. Its not fair! Why do I have to suffer beatings and abuse when everyone cares about the real demons Narumi and Makoto.
(Naruto pov end)

Naruto walked until he saw his favorite place Ichiraku Ramen their his precious people were waiting. When naruto walked in there he was greeted by five of his precious people they were his godparents Jiraya,Tsunade,Shizune, Ayame and Teuchi "surprise happy birthday Naruto!"

Naruto was happy those who were precious to him were there the third hokage promised to see him later at the party. Each of them had a small gift for Naruto from Tsunade she gave him her grandfathers necklace Naruto was about to refuse it but she had stated that he was more worthy to wear it. Second Shizune gave Naruto a few book sets knowing he was intelligent the books ranged from Chakra control, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu and Genjutsu these sets contained the books beginner to Advanced.

Third Jiraya had given Naruto a set of Funijutsu books and would begin to train him. Lastly from Ayame and Teuchi they gave naruto free ramen for the rest of the year.

As the time flew this little party had ended they all had to get ready for Makoto's and Narumi's party but before leaving Jiraya had taught Naruto how do seal things into a storage scroll.

Naruto had easily succeeded in sealing all of his presents within a storage scroll. He then thanked them and tried to hurry home although it was 4 in the afternoon he didnt want to get hurt by villagers who held a grudge against him as he speed walked his way home he heard footsteps following him.

Naruto began to fully sprint as a mob had begun their annual fox hunt in a distance three shinobi with their children saw this and noticed he did nothing wrong.

The three men and children were Inoichi, Choza, Shikaku, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji they began to wonder where his Anbu guard were what horrifyed them next was that chunin and Jonin began to join the hunt. As they began to stomp and beat Naruto

The next thing that surprised everyone was a blonde blur it was Ino she ran to his defense

The villagers knew who she was but they didn't know why she would protect Naruto.

Villager: Lady Yamanaka please stay away from the demon

Ino: the only demons i see are all of you! Who hurt an innocent boy he hasnt caused any trouble!

The villagers grew angry so they were going to attack Ino aswell but before anything could happen a squad of Anbu had arrested the offending villagers.

Naruto looked at Ino and asked her " Are you an angel?" She looked at him with a small blush but couldn't find words to speak.

Naruto: Thanks for helping me

Ino: No problem. Oh before i forget Happy birthday

Ino said as she handed the gift box to him when he opened it he saw it was the froggy wallet he saw at the store. He gave Ino a big hug for the birthday present

Shikaku and Choza had begun to tease Inoich saying his daughter has a boyfriend. They then saw Naruto run after giving Ino one more hug for the birthday present.

After Ino rejoined the group they were all proud that she stood up for someone. The three men began to wonder what his treatment at home was like due to him not having Anbu guards like Makoto and Narumi little did they expect they'd find the truth out soon.

(Alright new chapter guys hope you all enjoy til next time peace ✌)