chapter 4 new life

Now that Naruto had finally had parents he was now living with Jiraya and Tsunade. Many of the respectable clans agreed to the decision that Jiraya and Tsunade made.

Naruto: where are we?

Tsunade: We're in the Senju family home this is where you will grow up, train and live.

Naruto: you called me son so does that mean im a Senju too?

Tsunade: Yes you are since you were practically abandoned jiraya and I adopted you.

Naruto: Does that mean I can call you mom?

Tsunade always wanted to have a child although Naruto wasn't her biological child she would treat him as such. Tsunade fervently nodded at the little boy who had asked if he can call her mom when all of a sudden small arms wrapped around her neck as she saw Naruto had given her a hug.

(A/N: Academy graduation age is 15 due to working on the fundamentals for a long time. 30 D- rank missions are completed during the academy years in order to develop a proper system of teamwork among their peers.)

Tsunade: Naruto we'll enroll you into the acadmy before the graduation. So for now we'll work on the basics such as Chakra control and Taijutsu. Ill also teach you the Senju fighting style

Naruto: Okay momma

Just then Jiraya and Shizune had walked in with food hoping Naruto was hungry. As the food was placed in front of him he greeted the two

Jiraya: Naruto how are you feeling?

Naruto: Im fine Tou-san. Hi nee-chan

The two then rushed him so they could hug him as they showered him with love and affection Naruto knew this wouldn't be bad.

Jiraya: Naruto i thinks its best of we travel around the nations we train you and teach you but we'll be gone for 10 years

Naruto: Does that mean I cant see my angel for a long time?

The adults were confused for a bit as he mentioned an angel until Shizune spoke up.

Shizune: who's this angel you're talking about Naruto?

Naruto: She was a beautiful angel who had light blonde hair her eyes were a pretty bluish green color. She also was with Yamanaka- sama

That's when it clicked they knew who the Angel was it was none other than Ino Yamanaka.

Jiraya: How about we leave tomorrow but before departing we stop by and say goodbye to her. You can write her letters while we're on the road

Naruto: really?

Jiraya: really now lets eat first then pack up because we got a busy day tomorrow

(The next day)

Naruto and his Adoptive family made their way to the Yamanaka compound upon arriving they Knocked and Inoichi greeted them.

Inoichi: To what do i owe the pleasure of this visit

Jiraya: We're going to leave for 10 years to train Naruto away from the village but he wanted to say goodbye to Ino who he called his angel.

Naruto looked down as he felt like Inoichi was going to be upset with him but he felt a hand on his head ruffle his hair. "Ino you have a guest at the door!" Inoichi shouted so that Ino could rush downstairs and when she did a small blush appeared on her face which many of the adults took notice.

The moment Naruto looked up and he saw the beautiful bluishgreen eyed girl who stood up for him he rushed to her and gave her a hug. Ino's blush had become redder as the adults began to laugh

Naruto: So my Angel's name is Ino well its nice to officialy meet you. Im Naruto Senju

Inoichi gave Tsunade a confuesd look but further explained what happened after the Namikaze and Uzumaki abandon their first born. When it was explained everything began to make sense as they then turned their attention to the childern.

Naruto: You're Ino right?

Ino: yes i am what can i help you with?

Naruto: i wanted to say thank you for my birthday present. I also came to say goodbye

Ino: You're wel.... Wait goodbye why?

Naruto: Mom, Dad and big sis are taking me away from the village to train for 10 years.

Ino: thats a long time

Ino had said this with a sad face it wasnt until Naruto grabbed her face with both hands and said " I'll write to you and make sure we keep in contact. "You're one of the few people to care for me and I promise to come back."

Ino nodded hoping she'd get to see Naruto again after he came back from his ten year trip they hugged goodbye and she waved to Naruto as his family departed from home.

(5 years Later)

Naruto Is currently 10 he had kept his promise to write to Ino and thats what he did. The two kids sent letters back and forth she wrote about how things were going in the village she also wrote about how she missed seeing him. Naruto wrote about how his life was going out on the road with his family. He also told her about his training but never forgot to tell her how much he also missed her on one occasion she sent Naruto a necklace

The necklace had been engraved on the back it read "To protect and give you courage please come home safe" this was another amazing gift but this also made Tsunade, Shizune and Jiraya tease him by calling Ino his girlfriend

It was on this same day when the sun had set the family of 4 had made camp as they had  departed from the wave the next destination was Whirlpool country. On this night in particular the family had finished eating they had begun to brew some tea when all of a sudden in the middle of their campfire appeared the Shinigami.

Shinigami: Fear not mortals I have not come to kill any of you

Jiraya: Why are you here Shinigami sama?

Shinigami: Im here to give Naruto the key to awaken his father....

Naruto: Father is okay ? Why would I need a key?

Shinigami: I speak of Minato Namikaze he has brought upon a great calamity to his family you shall decide when his punishment ends.

Naruto was confuesd but knew he was given something important by the death God himself.

(Konoha Minato's study)

The Shinigami had appeared before Minato while he was in his home study the eerie message he was given was "the forgotten one holds your life now." Minato didnt know what that meant so he ignored it. Little did Minato know this would be the start to the calamity that would plague his family.

(Hope you all enjoy sorry for the delay until next time peace ✌)