Part 2: Movie

Y/n smiled at her phone and placed it on her bedside table. Her friends are on their way to her room to watch some movies with her, and she needed to clean up before they arrived. She sighed as she lifted herself up from her bed, feeling slightly dizzy after standing up too quickly.

"Ok let's get started."

Each student lives in a dorm room on campus. After an incident with the League of Villains, the higher-ups of the school decided that it would be for the best if the students stayed somewhere safe.

Y/n threw away all of the empty chip bags in her room and made her bed. She was relatively clean, but she didn't want to get roasted by Todoroki.

After cleaning up for ten seconds, she dragged her feet back to her bed and flopped onto it, grabbing her remote in the process. She mumbled something incoherent into the mattress right before her door swung open, revealing three of her classmates: Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima.

"We're here bb!" Mins announced as she flopped onto the bed, right beside y/n.

"I have popcorn!"

"Hi y/n!"

Y/n rolled over on her back and greeted them.

"Hey guys. Any movie suggestions before Uraraka gets here and asks for Disney?" she asked her friends, fixing her position on the bed.

"Detective pikachu!"

"Jaws..?"

The two boys turned to each other, seemingly having a moment of realization before they burst into laughter.

Soon, everyone else arrived. Uraraka inevitably suggested Disney while others were in the mood for a horror movie.

"What I'm saying is that nothing is better than seeing Mulan kick ass!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"But everyone else wants to watch Insidious!" said Kaminari, who was surprisingly fighting harder than expected for a movie.

"But we never watch Disney!"

"I wonder the fuck why," Bakugou mumbles, too tired for arguing.

Y/n turned to Bakugou, surprised that he hasn't started yelling yet.

"What's wrong babyyy? Tired already?" she teased.

"DONT CALL ME THAT. AND NO IM NOT, SHUT UP WALMART VERSION HALF AND HALF!"

She gasped. "Walmart?! bITCH I am gucci. I am Louis Vuitton. I am Chanel. bItch I am Versace, Givenchy, Balenciaga, Prada, aND-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

She snickered.

Eventually, the movie was decided, and much to Uraraka's disappointment, they chose Insidious.

Everyone fit themselves onto y/n's spacious bed (courtesy of a phat bank account and Aizawa's permission to buy new furniture) and y/n picked up the remote to scroll through Netflix and find insidious.

The arrangement of people on the bed worked pretty well. Y/n sat in the middle, leaning on the pillows, next to Mina and Bakugou. In front of her was Todoroki, and to the right of Todoroki was Midoriya. To Todoroki's left was Kaminari, who was sitting behind Kirishima. To the right of Kirishima was Uraraka, and behind the door, was Mineta.

Y/n typed in the name "Insidious" into the search bar, and began the movie.

A/N:
sorry it was short. i can't write i can only text lmao.