Part 13: Bubble tea and lunch with Sho Part 2/2

After bubble tea, they walked around the street to find somewhere to eat lunch. Neither of them were very hungry, so they wanted something light. They passed by many restaurants that y/n has been to before, half of them being sushi restaurants.

"What about that one?" y/n suggested, pointing to a restaurant called "The Toast."

Todoroki shrugged, "sure."

He wasn't very sure why he agreed to hanging out with her. Usually, he'd brush off other people's plans and say he was studying, but for some reason, y/n's invitation made him happy. He wanted to spend time with her.

The pair walked towards the restaurant, and they were greeted by a familiar face.

Well, figure.

Outfit?

Quirk. I meant quirk.

It was Toru.

"Hey y/n, Todoroki!" The girl waved. 

Y/n jogged up to her, dragging Todoroki's arm with her, "Hey Toru!"

"On a date?" she asked.

"Maybe...? Kind of??"

"Yes."

Toru wiggles her eyebrows, even though no one could see it.

"Ooo girl he said yes."

Y/n turned to Todoroki with wide eyes. Then, she grinned and turned back to Toru.

"Then I guess we are," she finally said.

Toru gave her a big smile (though again, she couldn't see it) and they chatted while y/n and Todoroki were waiting for a seat. When the two were called over, Toru headed back to the dorms, ready to spill this tea to the rest of the girls.

"Could I have an avocado toast?"

"Of course!" the waiter said. "And you?" turning to Todoroki and giving him a slight wink.

"An avocado toast please."

"Two avocado toasts, alright!"

The waitress smiled at Todoroki one last time before heading off. Y/n had noticed the wink and the smile.

"Okay usually I wouldn't care, but since you said that we're on a date, that waitress is kind of getting on my nerves. Get your own man girl," she scowled.

Todoroki's heart suddenly started beating slightly faster, and he offered her a smile.

"Then tell her directly," he told her.

She cocked an eyebrow, "It sounds like you want me to."

"What if I said that I do?"

Y/n gave him a closed-eye grin and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Awwwww. I don't even know how to respond to that."

When their food arrived, they focused on eating. Not much conversation was exchanged but it was comfortable nonetheless. The longer they stayed in comfortable silence while eating, the more Todoroki found himself liking it. He could see himself doing this more often.

Y/n finished her food at about the same time that Todoroki did. Usually, she eats faster, but she just had a large cup of bubble tea.

"That. was. amazing." she declared.

Todoroki just nodded while staring at y/n's smiling face.

This was definitely something he could get used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was so hard to write wtf.
If there are any scenario requests, please comment them. I'm running out of material :')))