Part 38: Haikyuu with Todoroki

After teasing Bakugou, y/n still had about an hour and a half left until Todoroki would arrive. She got up from her bed and went to set up her projector. There wasn't anything else to do besides that.

Y/n sighed.

"Waiting for people to come over is boring," she muttered to herself.

Y/n pulled out her phone once again, and went to check her bank account balance. By herself, she wouldn't have been able to make it very far financially, but every month, her parents would send her money.

Y/n's parents aren't heroes.

Her father is a investment banker, and his quirk encompasses the "Sun" part of his daughter's quirk. Its official name is "Light." Not very interesting, but it gets the point across. In actuality, it does absolutely nothing for his occupation. I mean, how often are you going to need to use a light quirk for this job?

Y/n's mother, is a neurosurgeon, and her quirk encompasses the "Moon" portion of her daughter's quirk. Technically, her mother could be considered a hero, but a different kind of hero. Her quirk, "Night," definitely does not do much to help her occupation. Often, her mother would say that having her husband's"Light" quirk would service her job much better.

Their salaries combined are pretty damn good.

But back to y/n's bank account, the numbers "100000" were displayed on her screen (in yen). Likely obtained from eating elmo's ass, if not from her parents.

Deciding that it was enough money, she set out to buy snacks from the convenience store.

Humming a random anime opening (again), she towards her destination for about ten minutes. When she arrived, y/n picked up her favorite snacks and paid. The interaction with the cashier was relatively boring. He stared at her for a few awkward seconds before telling her to have a nice day.

(Socially awkward piece of shit, wtf bro you can cuddle with twenty guys from your class but you can't have a normal interaction with some dude from a convenience store ???)

Y/n made her way back to the dorm with her snacks, making a mental note to figure out a quicker way to travel from one place to another. Maybe investing in a longboard would work?

As she opened the door to her room, she was greeted by a friend with red and white hair in her room.

"You're early," she said as she set down her bags and turned her projector on.

"I was bored. You went shopping?"

"Just some snacks."

He nodded and made himself comfortable on her bed.

Y/n always gave her friends spare keys to her room. It was mostly because she was too lazy to get up off of her bed to open the door for them. Eventually, it just became natural for someone to come strolling into her room and declaring a hang out.

"Have you ever watched Haikyuu?" y/n asked Todoroki while pulling up Netflix.

He shook his head while opening a bag of chips.

"Ha loser."

Todoroki threw a chip at her head.

Y/n turned around with an offended look and dramatically gasped. He gave her a shrug and a small smirk as he popped another chip into his mouth.

She stuck her tongue out at him and threw the chip back, in which he smoothly caught it with his mouth.

"I give up," she said, jokingly rolling her eyes.

She pressed play and sat next to Todoroki.

As the beginning of the first episode played, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her towards his chest. Surprised, y/n looked up at him, only for him to refuse to make eye contact with her. She let out a small snicker and directed her attention back to the anime they were watching.

By the middle of the second episode, Todoroki began stroking her hair.

'Kaminari does this' she thought.

She noticed something else as well.

His heartbeat was significantly faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARRHHHDHHDHDGSH IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS TRASH  JAJSJSHWHDB

YALL OKAY THANK U SO MUCH FOR 300K ??? IM GOING CRAZY I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS READ THIS STUFF??!! BUT UHHH I WONT BE UPDATING VERY FREQUENTLY,,, EVEN THOUGH SCHOOL IS OVER,, I STILL HAVE WORK AND IM ALSO TAKING AN ONLINE MATH COURSE OVER THE SUMMER AND STUFF SO IM A LIL STRESSED. JUST A LITTLE.

BUT ALSO I GOT TAGGED AGAIN BY IanOpalSama IM SORRY IM LATE LMAO

it's the same tag as my last chapter,,, so i'll just give u guys another thirteen facts about me i guess ???? im not that interesting idek if i have that many facts to give u guys ???

1. ajsjahhdh i work at a ramen restaurant
2. uhhhh i do digital art???
3. i live on long island, new york
4. im 16 now
5. a bird landed on my hand yesterday
6. i recently got into Vaundy, KojiKoji, and Yama (check them out they're great :D)
7. i wanna learn harp :0
8. im very friendly (usually) so please don't hesitate to message me if u wanna be friends :)
9. im still working on that dabi and tamaki chapter :")
10. i longboard!!!!
11. half of these cuddling sessions are inspired by things i did with my partner lmao
12. I AM NOT WRITING LEMONS IN THIS BOOK OUT OF RESPECT FOR MY ASEXUAL READERS, BUT I AM OPEN TO WRITE ANOTHER SIDE BOOK FOR ONESHOTS AND "STUFF" THAT BRANCHES FROM THIS ONE IF THATS SOMETHING THAT YALL WANT
13. my english teacher hates me