Part 39: Sleepover with Bakugou

It was about 4:28 PM when y/n finally woke up. Hearing her notifications blow up, she rubbed her eyes and picked up her phone.

Boom Boom 💥:
23 iMessages

Tape:
I don'f hav stds pleas tel mina t stfu

Area 51 captive:
do you think sero has stds?

Boom Boom 💥:
1 missed call

Y/n snickered and checked her 23 messages from Bakugou.

Boom Boom 💥:
1:47 pm
Oi
Bitch
When are you coming
Jesus fucking christ if you're still asleep
Hey
HEY
FUCKINF
HEY
Y/N
You're so fucking stupid
You better be here by 6

3:24 pm
Oi
Are you fucking awake yet
HEY
YOURE SO FUCKING ANNOYING
DUMBASS
Y/N
Dumb bitch.

4:27 pm
Are you coming at 6 or not
There's no fucking way you're still asleep
If you don't want to fucking come then don't
Oi
Wtf

Minecraft Veteran:
omg i just woke up
i'm still coming dw babes <3
i'll see u at 6 ;)

Boom Boom 💥:
K

"BITCH DID HE JUST-" y/n gawked at her phone. Rolling her eyes and smiling, she got up out of her bed and did some minimal makeup whilst calling Mina on facetime.

"I swear to Aizawa's eye bags that Sero has STDs" Mina said when she picked up.

Y/n raised her eyebrow as she blended in her concealer. "What makes you think that???" She asked.

"I don't know it's just a feeling. Sero's been hella sus lately, you know what I mean?" Mina answered in full seriousness.

"Yeah I get what you mean. It has to be like genetic though. This man isn't getting laid until 25 at LEAST."

Mina let out a laugh and gave her a look. "You go ask him about that, I have to get revenge on Kaminari."

"Revenge for... that???"

"Yeah. That," Mina said with a dark look in her eyes.

"Kaminari's a dumbass, but I will admit that nothing will EVER top THAT."

"Watch me." Mina hung up.

Y/n slowly shook her head as she finished up applying her makeup. She made a mental note to ask Sero about his STD's as she began picking out her outfit.

"It's just a sleepover y/n, chill out," she told herself as she put the dress that she pulled out back into her closet.

Finding one of Bakugou's sweatshirts in her closet, she pulled it out and picked a pair of comfortable gym shorts to wear with it. It wasn't very visible when she wore it with Bakugou's big ass sweatshirt anyways.

Using the rest of her time to finish up some extra homework (wow finally doing something productive? that's new. now get off of wattpad and go to sleep or something), she began making her way to Bakugou's dorm room.

Once she arrived, she knocked on the door.

"Room service."

The lock on the door made a click and she was greeted with a scowl.

"You're late," he said.

She was in fact, not late.

Y/n deadpanned and stared into his eyes while Bakugou mirrored her.

It was that at moment that she decided she would catch him off guard at least once during this sleepover. For blackmail. Of course.

"You have really nice eyes," she told him, making her first attempt.

"I know."

Yo fuck this guy.

Y/n followed Bakugou into his room, and watched as he walked towards his bed. An idea popping into her head, she charged towards him with the intention of tackling him into the bed. Bakugou, being the little bitch that he was, fully expected this from her and  grabbed her arms. He turned y/n around and pushed her onto the bed. Pinning her arms above her head, he smirked.

"What the fuck was that supposed to be," he teased her.

Y/n giggled.

"A hug."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dude what the fuck did i just write. this chapter was a whole mess. honestly, i got tagged a WHILE ago and i just wanted to make a chapter for y'all so u ddnt get misled with a tag.

also,,, i cant believe we made it to 450k??? like why??? idk if i should thank u guys or ask if ur okay??

but anyways i was tagged by uhhhh xxShotoTodorokixx

and these r the rules

1. some people call me sabs? i don't really have a nickname
2. my eyes r brown but i wear blue contacts pretty often
3. it's blue now :)
4. i fucking love focaccia bread. like holy shit. focaccia bread could slap me in the face and call me it's bitch and i would not question it. i would endorse it. i would eat my shoe for focaccia bread. focaccia bread in my mouth NOW please
5. pink
6. my bedroom. especially when my partner is in it.
7. ruby rose
8. How to Eat Life by Eve :)
9. stingray probably
10. i am illiterate

(i literally do not have the brain capacity to tag 20 ppl and not feel guilty about it)

but anyways if y'all ever want to force me into making a chapter,, just tag me and i'll probably make one lmao.