Part 24: Studying with Bakugou

"Open the fucking door!" Bakugou yelled, slamming his fists onto said door.

"Bro chill I'm coming."

Y/n opened the door for Bakugou. He wore his permanent scowl and made his way into her room. She mumbled something under her breath then, closed her door.

"Homework is such a pain in the ass. Why is being smart so difficult to do???"

Bakugou let out a huff, "It's not hard. You're just really fucking dumb."

She rolled her eyes and took out her books. They did this every time they spoke. Casual bantering was just a part of their daily routine.

"How do I do this??" she asked, holding out a yellow-colored review packet.

Now it was Bakugou's turn to roll his eyes. "Dumb bitch."

For the next few hours, Bakugou continually hit Y/n over the head with rolled up papers until she got a question right. Somehow, the will to not get hit by Bakugou was a good motivator for her, and she managed to finish her homework in record time.

"I feel like I just got hit in the head a million times," she groaned, closing her books.

"That's exactly what happened dumbass."

"Hey, I have a question."

Bakugou paused Mario Kart and turned towards her. Y/n never usually says that she has a question before she asks. She just spits out the first dumb thing that comes to mind.

"What."

Her light gaze stuck to him. Her face had no traces of a smile or even a small smirk. It had to be serious.

"Would you eat elmo's ass for 100000 yen?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

Y/n bursted into laughter and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Answer the question boom boy."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME??"

The bantering never ends.

Y/n turned on her projector and connected it to her laptop.

"Hey, did you ever finish watching Demon Slayer?" she asked Bakugou, referring to the time when they watched the said anime together.

"No."

She grinned, "Then come on! Sit down, Boom Boy!" She patted the unoccupied area beside her on her bed. Bakugou grunted and lifted himself up from the floor. He took a seat next to Y/n as she pulled up one of their favorite anime.

'I wish we did this more often,' he thought to himself. Of course, he would never say that out loud.