Part 19: Cuddling with Kaminari

Cuddling with Kaminari didn't require much preparation. He always came ready with snacks and the most comfortable blankets you've ever seen. All Y/n had to do was connect her new projector to her laptop.

After a few months of having to constantly repair her tv because of Bakugou, she just decided to get a projector. It was much easier to repair a broken wall than a broken television. Bakugou doesn't like dumb characters very much.

Y/n connected her projector to her laptop and pulled up Netflix while Kaminari settled himself on her bed and gave her some snacks. Surprisingly, Y/n cuddles with Kaminari often. He usually has no plans, and she didn't have to do anything since Kaminari has all of the preparations covered.

'Boyfriend material' she thought.

Not that she was planning on dating Kaminari. For now.

"You ready?" she asked, her cursor hovering over the play button.

He nodded enthusiastically as he chewed on some twizzlers.

Y/n hit play and shifted closer to him. Kaminari grinned and put his arm around her, pulling her towards him, making her head rest on his chest.

"Try anything and I'll crucify you," she told him while casually eating popcorn.

"Yes ma'am," he gulped.

Saiki K played as Kaminari and Y/n cuddled. They laughed and joked around while they ate snacks. Five episodes in, Y/n began to feel tired. Her eyelids felt heavy and she struggled to stay awake. Kaminari noticed this, but he waited to do something until she actually fell asleep. Once she finally dozed off, he pulled the blanket up to her shoulders and let her rest.

This happened often.

The first time it happened, Kaminari was a mess because he didn't know what to do. She had fallen asleep on him in the exact same position and Kaminari didn't want to move in fear of waking her up. He also didn't know if he was supposed to leave or stay the night in her room. That's why he started texting his friends about what to do. That's also why he almost got killed by Bakugou.

That happened a couple more times and he learned many things about her sleeping habits. One of them was that she was a heavy sleeper when she was cuddling, but a light sleeper when she wasn't.

Anyway, Kaminari paused the show and placed the snacks on the bedside table to bring back with him tomorrow morning. He then laid back down and fell asleep as well, after placing a small kiss on her forehead.

'Fuck, I'm so whipped' he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did anyone ask for this? i don't know. did i make it anyway? absolutely.

i'm seriously running out of material pls help. the quality of my writing has gone way down.