Chapter #7

🎨Artist of Story Cover - Mitsu06260626
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

A/N - I got inspiration for this chapter from certain audios I listen to by Yandere Extra (YouTube) ksksksks. Suggested song to listen to while reading this chapter - Thirsty by Taemin.

*

July, 24th - Friday

You laid awake, staring aimlessly at the ceiling as the fan spun round and round, wishing you could hang yourself on it and go for a ride too. The possibility of you ending up dead ceased that train of thought. Armin was fast asleep on your couch, blissfully unaware of the disturbances occurring inside your mind.

When you finally returned to your flat, the blonde had questioned you about why you arrived home so late as you never really stayed out after seven unless you were hanging out with all of them as a group. You brushed it off saying that some of the dance members wanted to go to a coffee shop and talk, dismissing the conversation quietly and quickly.

You were so confused. Your thoughts were spinning left and right and it made you feel extremely dizzy. The entire cab ride back home had you feeling nauseous, giddy but at the same time woozy from leftover lust. You were so wet, your panties were uncomfortably soaked and your head repeated the past memory constantly like a video on replay. You never imagined that a quick errand to drop off some documents would end up with your teacher standing close behind you, his hand curling deep inside your underwear.

You couldn't stop thinking about Levi. How his hands had caressed your body ever so slowly, tracing the pads of his fingers over your skin. It had felt so good, you wanted a repeat performance. The incredible feeling of his finger inside you, touching you in places no other man had ever touched you before. You craved him, wanted him, needed him. Your body ached from being separated from that muscled form of his, his hands on you and your hands on his.

Fucking Armin had to fucking interrupt at that fucking time. Fuck! you cursed for the umpteenth time. You wondered what would have happened if Armin hadn't called. Would he have gone all the way? Would he have fucked me over his kitchen counter? God, that's so hot. Why oh why did it have to stop! Ugh!

Then there was the fact that he had remained quiet after both of you were abruptly pulled away from your sexual trance. He hadn't said a word nor had he stopped you as you scampered out of his house like an injured rabbit burrowing into it's hole. Did he regret it? Did he even mean it? What's going to happen now? How the fuck do we get off from this?

Alone in the comforts of your room with no one to question or judge you, you let your brain evaluate about what was going on with your Professor. He had tried to seduce you, that was very much clear. He obviously cared for you, if you rather thought about it. From his offering to help you with your studies to taking you home when you missed your bus, walking you all the way home in the rain, taking care of you when you were drunk to comforting you after your family left you so broken and mentally abused. But it was all happening so fast. You only knew him for five months. Although Hange had confidently stated that your Professor liked you differently, you couldn't stop thinking about a possibility that had you worried and panicking.

What if he thinks of me like a plaything? What if he only wants me for my body? What if he was pretending to get close to me just so he could get a good fuck from one of his students? You tried to banish the hurtful thoughts that made your heart twist painfully, but they wouldn't leave you alone. Levi was not that type of person and you believed with all your heart that he was a good man. But you didn't feel capable of believing that any man could ever be interested in you. No one had ever paid you any attention. Throughout your childhood and teenage years, you were so overshadowed by your family that you were basically nonexistent. No one liked you for being you, they only judged you for being different.