Chapter #10

🎨Artist of Story Cover - vvv020vvv
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

*

September, 26th - Saturday

You groaned as you finished scribbling your notes for your Global Business Environment assignment. So far, juggling your research project, assignments and studies was turning out to be a total nightmare. You were mentally stressed out from the constant interaction with your chosen company during the weekends and spending your evenings cramming for your exams while also working on the assignments allocated for your other subjects. The lack of sleep on your part and the strain from working on your laptop for long periods of time without taking a break was wreaking havoc on your poor brain and retina.

Your current assignment still had to be typed and emailed and you had four days until your deadline fused out. You had been managing your time well with your studies as the only exams you had to painstakingly study for the semester was your Stats paper and an additional Human Resources Paper that you had oh so brilliantly decided to add to your busy schedule to boost your resume. The research project was almost complete and you were pretty proud of your hard work thanks to the aid of your Professor's tips and helpful advice. You couldn't wait until October ended where you could finally be relieved of your burden with the tediously long project and properly focus on acing your papers.

The thought of your Professor immediately caused your mind to distract itself from your work. You dropped your pen and slumped your head onto the study table and sighed heavily. Great. Now I can't focus at all.

It had been over a month and a half since you spoke proper sentences with your secret lover face to face, without counting subject matters. The little weekend getaway at his house had been a heavenly escape from any prying eyes as he took you to heights you had never experienced before and it was such a fond memory that never failed to arouse you whenever you recalled it thoughtlessly. After his possessive declaration, you had proceeded to ride him on his study chair and then had another round of sex-doggy style, on the bed before both of you retired. The next day had been similar, with Levi waking you up by going down and dirty on you and eventually, finishing up with a glorious shower session afterwards. You now understood how erotic it was to suck a man off in the shower and then get pounded roughly against the cold, tiled wall. Levi definitely lived up to your expectations and more, staying true to his words of making sure you had trouble walking for the next few weeks. You couldn't dance for a while because your core couldn't take the physical strain of the exercise after multiple attempts of rough sex. He was like an animal, never soft, always hard. It had been one of the best experiences of your life.

Unfortunately, every good thing has it's end.

On the car ride back home to your apartment, you and Levi conversed rather seriously about how you would carry on your relationship without alerting anyone. You were absolutely sure that some of your classmates were feeling mutinous at the idea of receiving private coaching from the Professor himself and Levi was hellbent on not screwing up your education for the worse. Thus, it was heartbreakingly decided that you two would pretend to keep distance, as if nothing was ever there in the first place.

Levi advised you to stop coming for private lessons as he was very much confident in your abilities in Stats. He also refused to acknowledge your presence while in university, hoping to fool those around him into thinking that everything was normal.

You were also serious on keeping your lover's reputation safe and decided to hold onto your urges as much as you could, exerting that wonderful acting skills that you had practiced all your life to pretend like there was nothing going on. Because of these advances, you only got to see Levi during lectures.