One ~ Marriage

You regret it.

    You regret downloading that messenger app and listening to that unknown guy, yet you will never knew what happened if you didn't so you just listened to their orders anyway.

    But at the same time, you don't.

    Why? Because you've met the hottest guys in your whole life.

    It was a week after the party, and you and the whole organization had been meeting up more often. Except for Rika and V, for they were always busy, of course.

    Sometimes, you don't know what are they doing in their lives. Let's hope that Rika isn't giving anyone poison and manipulating them or something. You still haven't trusted her that much because of a fight you both did.

    As soon as you got home from Seven's apartment comforting him and all those things, your step sister Sarah [L/N] ran towards you.

    "Oh my goodness [Y/N]!" She spoke in a loud tone with a mix of happiness and frustration.

    You looked at her in confusion. "Sarah? What's wrong?"

    "Mom and dad had arranged me to marry a company's chairman's son." She spoke. It was obvious she didn't like it, but she had no choice.

    Sighing, you sat down on the couch. Apparently, your family is rich and your parents own a company. Your life was a bit like Jumin.

    Your father got married the third time now, but it was okay to you. She was better like the other mothers you previously had.

    Sarah was older than you. 3 years exactly.

    To be honest, you were curious to who she will marry, but you kinda got the hint. You just didn't want to assume stuff.

    Okay, you knew you weren't assuming. Jumin had already told the RFA about it via chatroom.

    But there's a teeny tiny chance that he isn't the groom. He doesn't deserve someone like Sarah.

    Why? She can be a bitch sometimes.

    That or you both just fight often. You needed to get along with each other or you'll start hating the mother too.

    Like mother like daughter they say.

    "Anyway, how was your day?" Asked Sarah as you just shrugged. "Just had to go to a friend's place. They needed comfort."

    Silence was only heard until..

    "SARAH! COME HERE I WANNA TALK TO YOU!" Yelled your one and only father.

    I swear he'll get a heart attack if he kept yelling. He almost did once.

    Your sister only sighed and walked upstairs. While alone, you decided to enter the chatroom for a while.

[Y/N] has entered the chatroom.

Yoosung★:
[Y/N]! Hello~.

ZEN:
Hey, princess.

[Y/N]:
Zen, Yoosung. Hey!
What's up?

Yoosung★:
Nothing much~. Just enjoying my week break.
I thank the university for collapsing. One part of the building exactly^^.

[Y/N]:
Whaaa? How come I didn't hear of this?

ZEN:
I didn't too.