Six

You have been pacing back and fourth for who knows how long now while the other RFA members are just silent. Though, MC isn't here cause of the you know reasons and you do not really care.

    All you care about is how the hell did Jaehee get there and got stabbed.

    "[Y/N]." Seven called out. You looked at him, surprised. He smiled at you. "Hey..I know it isn't hard for you since Jaehee was your friend and all, but..she's in a better place now."

    You sniffled. "Bu–but..Jaehee never did anything wrong nor does she have enemies..how can she just die like that..?"

    He stood up and hugged you. "She doesn't, yes. But you do know there are killers around the world.."

    For some reason, you feel a tense aura in the room, but you ignored it.

    Now, normally the killers bring their knives with them and all but..

    Then, you remembered something.

••[2 days before your 18th birthday]••

    "Sarah! You kept dropping the prop! That's not how murderers work!" One of your classmates said before picking up the fake knife and handing it to you.

    "Here. How about you just play the villain role."

••Present••

    No way..it isn't possible! Sarah..

    Though it can be possible. Hm..

    You held in the urge to yell a curse to yourself by biting your tongue.

    "[Y/—" "HOLY FUCK DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THATSARAHISTHEONEWHO—" You wheezed then slapped yourself.

    "Woah. Are you okay?"

    You looked at Zen. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!"

    Then, everything went dark.

•~•

    Yuu opened your eyes. All you can see is darkness. But not pitch black though. It was enough for you to see.

    Groaning, you sat up, realizing you're not at Seven's apartment anymore.

   But you're..at a familiar place.

    Slowly, you stood up. Then an earthquake occured.

    Or at least, you think it was an earthquake.

    "Is it over?" You heard a child's voice and turned to the source. It was a raven haired child with green eyes.

    Somehow, it reminded you of someone. "Are you..my sister?"

    "Me? A–ah..I don't know you." You said, stuttering. Then, you feel a ghast of wind flow by with the girl disappearing.

    You turned to look around, only to see the girl in front of you. "If you're not my sissy..then..

    You're an intruder!"

    A sharp pain on your arm was felt while you can see the little child letting out an evilish grin.

    No wonder you felt the pain. She stabbed you on the arm.

    "Nighty night, Big sis!" Was the last thing you heard her saying before you completely passed out.

···

    "You've got to be kidding me." Zen looked at the trust fund kid in a slight anger. "Of all people, I got stuck with the cat freak."