Twelve

It had been a few days since you met the brunet named Akane. Your night terrors...well...they have got worse.

    You managed to talk to him about stuff, and now y'all are on his car driving back to your place.

    But in exchange you aren't gonna tell people about him or the “safe city”.

    Recalling every detail he had said about it gave you chills.

    You're too young to die.

    You can die at the age of 60+. Not now.

    "Soooo...do you think that your friends will explode after they found out you're home?"

    "Mhm. Bad part is I don't have my phone. Worst part is that the important things are there."

    "Oh shucks." He sighed.

    The car went to an abrupt stop, making you launch forward a bit.

    My..oh thank god for the freaking seatbelts.

    "What's wrong?" You asked. The brunet didn't answer. Instead, he took his seatbelt off and got out of the car.

    You did the same thing and followed him.

    "[Y/n]."

    "Ha? Yeah?"

    "Uh...you might wanna run."

    In confusion, you stared where he was gazing at and saw..people. And those aren't good people.

    "Well— EhEhEhEhE! I'm just gonna.." You grabbed Akane's wrist and blast off.

••Dear Lord please help this person complete this story fast so she could continue her original story••

••Near the C&R building••

    You sighed and looked up at Akane.

    "Well, I can take it from here. Thanks for keeping me company!" You smiled at him as he smiled back. "Anytime."

    And there he is walking off.

    Like you guys never met.

    Have you guys even met before?

    Now back to you looking at the building where Jumin lives. And if you're correct, this is wrong timing and he's coming out right...

    "[Y/N]?"

    Now.

    "Oh...hey...Jumin! Uh..nice weather we're having! Not like I was uh..missing, kidnapped or anything!"

    Let's be honest, you purposely tried to tell him that you got kidnapped.

    He walked towards you.

    The tense was strong but..not that strong. You both just stared at each other.

    "Where were you?"

    You gulped.

    "At the bathroom?"

    "That—" "Jumi— Mr. Han!"

    Both of you were a bit surprised, but it turned out it was just..Yoosung.

    "Wha—ho—eh—HOW?!"

    Congratulations! You have learned a new language. The Wha–ho–eh language!

    Yoosung looked at you and his eyes widened. "[Y–y/n]?!"

    "Oh, hey Yoosung!" You chuckled awkwardly, acting so innocent like nothing happened.

    He tackled you with a hug as you both fell on to the floor.

    "Where have you been?! I was so, so worried!"

    Jumin interrupted by clearing his throat. "We were worried."

    The blond rolled his eyes at him but he didn't notice. Only you did but you're not gonna mention that.

    "Are you okay? Are you hurt? No one hurt you right? Have you eaten? You have eaten right?!" Questions were hitting you like bullets.

    Honest, you can't answer them.

    You were to busy processing the words but apparently Yoosung is too fast at speaking.

    You stood up from the ground and dusted off your clothes. "It's gonna be pretty hard to explain right now..but I'll tell you soon."

    And with that, ran off.

••Back at hoem••

    Strange.

    Just plain old strange.

    No one was home as you entered.

    Now that you think about it, you haven't seen a missing poster with your face in it. But how long have you been missing?

    2 days? A week? Who knows.

    You sighed to yourself and went to your own room. It was just as normal but the kinda weird part is..

    Your phone is on your nightstand.

    Maybe someone just found it. Yeah..

    Shaking it all off, you grabbed your phone and oh wow you have 200 missed calls, 1k+ unread messages and who knows what else.

707:
[Y/n] where are you?! It's been 2 days!
-
I've been tracking you for a week now! Still no sign. Oh please [Y/N] respond!
---
Where are you seriously!? It's been a month now!

    A month..?

    Time really is fast.

    You sighed and plopped your body on the bed, deciding to sleep for a while.

    The next thing you knew..

    ..a surprise.

~~~
Sooo this book wont be having new chapters for a while.

I'm planning to post chapters 12.5 - 25 (final chap) on the same day (probs) and school is in the way rn sooo

Yeah see you after the book or something!