Three

After the fun shopping you and the girls (and Zen) had, you guys decided to go back to the arcade with the others.

    While going there, Zen just held your shopping bags which was only one paper bag of MiniSou. You liked High quality products because they're high quality. Plus, their useful. The things you buy at least.

    Because you're not those trust fund kids who just because their motherducking rich doesn't mean that they can be spoiled and buy anything they want especially if they're useless.

    Once you all went to the arcade, you saw Seven and Jumin playing the driving game. You snickered about the fact that Jumin was playing that game. He. Cannot. Drive.

    Yoosung was the first one to saw you as he was inly doing nothing but wait for you four. He waved at you guys. But it was mostly directed to you and Rika.

    "Did you wait long?" Asked Rika as she ran towards him. Yoosung shook his head. "No. I just actually finished up all my tokens."

    You and Jaehee went towards him as Zen started doing his thing.

    Jaehee handed him a small paper bag of books. "Here. So you can study and read more. You might go back to college again."

    "Waaaaaah...."

    Meanwhile, Zen was just playing Just Dance with Seven. After a few winning rounds of Zen and Seven (they tied) and finally gave up, the white haired looked at you.

    You were talking to Yoosung and laughing. Zen couldn't help but feel a little jealous at him. Why does [Y/N] pay attention to the blonde more than him?

    But even at that, he was staring at how beautiful you were. Your [H/L] [H/C] hair and shining [E/C] eyes. And he knew that he liked you from the start.

    Though, there was one thing from keeping him to tell you about it. The other members.

    He knew what's happening. Everyone, and he means even Rika and Jaehee, has liked her. He doesn't know about Seven and V, but he was sure that even they liked her even just a little bit.

    ‘Ugh..what's the point of being jealous anyway?!’

    You were talking with Yoosung and all those things when you looked at your phone for the time. "Ah..I have to go now! Yoosung, can you tell the others that I went home?" Yoosung nodded. "Good! I'll be going now!"

    "Bye, [Y/N]!"

    As you were basically running towards the exit in a hurry, you tripped and almost fell. Luckily, you maintained your balance.

    It was now 6:04 as it shifted to 6:05. How come you were seriously this late in the mall? Well, to you, it isn't. But to your dad, oh hell yeah it is.

•~•

    The door bursts open as you were breathing heavily. Apparently, you arrived earlier than you think. It was 6:14 PM.

    Something felt strange around here. The atmosphere was tense, and it was so silent.

    At least, that was what you thought when all of a sudden..

——BANG

    You rushed towards to where the sound came from, the guest room.

    "What the.." You were starting at a dead body wide eyed and slowly glanced at the killer, who was a certain someone you've known before.

    He took a step back, pointing the gun he used to kill your step mother with. If you died here and now, you'd regret it.

    You still have a lot of things to do so don't die right now!

    "Wh..you..what are you doing here?"

    "I could ask you the same." He responded, the gun still pointed at you.

    After that response, you looked at him with an ‘are you mother fucking serious?’ look.

    "Ehem. This IS my parent's house." You answered as if it was the obvious thing in the world, which it was.

    Suddenly, he lowered the gun. "Right, right." Then, he rushed towards the window. But with your speed, you managed to catch his arm.

    "Where do you think you're going?!" You half yelled as he froze. "Fuk." He muttered before responding.

    "I— uh..leaving?"

    "The front door is right over there!" You pointed at the front door.

    "So who do you think you are going through the window? Are you in a hurry?! I don't see that you are!"

    He was taken aback by your sudden answer. He blinked a couple of times.

    "So you're like..not gonna..call the police on me for not..killing your mother?"

    You chuckled. "You gonna think I will? Actually, I'm thankful! She was a bitch anyway so I won't care!"

    He let out a sigh of relief but then you yanked him forward so his face is closer to yours.

    "And don't even think of telling anyone that I let you go or else you will be dead."

    You let go of him with an innocent smile. "What are you waiting for? Exit through the front door!" You pushed him to the exit.

    Just as he was about to go out, you remembered about the dead body. "Hey wait, Hīro. What about the dead body?"

    "Ah, yes. The body."

•~•~•

    The sight was plain beautiful. Yes, plain beautiful. You both were sitting down on the sofa just looking at whatever was in front of you.

    It was your imagination, but in reality sadly, the sofa and the body was burning and your old friend had left.

    "Aw..I didn't even get to say a bye bye to the couch. Hīro..you really are cruel!" You dramatically said the last sentence.

    Before anyone could even come around because of the rotten smell that you try to suck up, you went back to your house and took a shower, deciding to put the smell away.