Sixteen

"Aww..you didn't eat the food I got y'all..." MC spoke in a sad tone, looking down at the ruined food inside the plastic bag.

    She looked at you three with a smirk. Then she turned to you directly.

    "Seeing you all like this brings a smile to my face. But I guess the fun can start now~."

•••

ZEN:
Jaehee! Have you tracked Seven yet?

Jaehee Kang:
No, not yet.
We've been searching where the coordinates lead to and currently we think that it leads to this castle like building.
We are currently sending the guards there.

ZEN:
Castle like building...?
Does it have a green rooftop and a logo with an eye?!

Jaehee Kang:
Yes, that is it.
How did you know?

ZEN:
I saw it iny dreams last night.
I was about to talk about it in here but then I saw you being online.

Jaehee Kang:
I see.
Could you tell me more about the dream?

ZEN:
Well...I saw a girl with [H/L] [H/C] hair.
She was walking towards the building when she disappeared.
Then I heard an unfamiliar voice whispering "help us".

Jaehee Kang:
That is one interesting dream.

•••

    “Fun” she says. More like pure torture.

    But you can't do anything about it except for screaming, pleading her to stop.

    What is exactly happening? Well..

    MC is currently forcing [B/f/n] to drink the ‘elixir’, she says.

    "Cooperate damn it!"

    [B/f/n] kept her mouth shut no matter what the cause. She doesn't trust whatever that thing is in the bottle.

    You wanted to help, but you can't. You and Seven were tied up.

    Worst is, Seven got shot in both arm and leg so it'll be a tough one.

    All of a sudden, the door bursts open. "Savior!"

    MC clicked her tongue and turned around. "What?"

    "There are security outside and—"

    "Wait WHAT?!" MC turned back to you. "Who did it?!"

    No one answered.

    MC sighed as she went out. "Show me..." voices were getting more fainter as she disappeared.

    [B/f/n] let out a sigh of relief. "I almost got that in my mouth. I swear that's the last thing I'll taste."

    "Hey." You called out. [B/f/n] looked at you. "Can you try to set us free?"

    She looked at the thing they used to tie you both. "Yeah. They used a rope so it'll be much more easier."

°°°

    "HELP US!" [B/f/n] screamed as you helped Seven up. You looked everywhere to use as a bandage, but a piece of clothing will do for now.

    You and [B/f/n] slowly but quietly went your way to the exit.

    Then, you both stopped to see something..strange.

•••

    "Luciel!" Jaehee went up towards you, Seven and [B/f/n]. "What happened?"

    "Wounded."

    Jaehee stopped for a second, but then replied "Good thing we have an ambulance in case these things happen. I'll tell Mr. Han right away."

    And then, she went outside when all of a sudden you felt a sudden force pushing you down.

    "YOU KNEW THIS ALL ALONG NOW, DO YOU?!" It was MC. And oh boy she isn't happy.

    You struggle to break free from her grasp, but she seemed to be strong to do it.

    "[Y/n]!" [B/f/n] dashed towards MC the moment the doctors and others took care of Seven.

——bang

••••Se
Ven
Teen••••

    It had been a few months since that whole Mint Eye incident. MC was now in jail for abuse and attempted murder while you and the RFA, including Saeran are now unbelievably close to each other.

    Like, REALLY close.

    To be honest, the adventure was hella crazy. Especially since the word ‘Reset’ seem to appear in your mind from time to time.

     But that's only because of the ‘incident’ that happened. You weren't really sure to why and how that happened.

    But you also know to not think of it anymore. The past is in the past.

    Right now, you're in Seven, now known as Saeyoung's apartment planning for the next party.

    "So..any ideas for the theme?" Asked Jaehee. But nothing seemed to come in their minds.

    "I think a summer theme will do." Suggested Yoosung. The rest nodded in agreement.

    You let out a long sigh. Planning parties aren't really easy. You'll have to think of the theme, decorations, food to be prepared, etc.

    "Are you okay, [Y/n]? You seem to be tired." Jumin asked in a stern yet worried voice.

    Nodding, you answered with the usual "I'm fine!" and let out a short chuckle.

    "I want ice cream to be part of the desserts.." uttered Saeran.

    Saeyoung let out a laugh. "Of course!"

••Day of the Party••

    "What do you mean the mic is broken?!"

    "If you don't believe me, see for yourself." Saeran sighed as you followed him near the stage. Man, one of the speakers and the mic seemed to be broken really.

    They just won't work.

    "Do we have another one?! Please tell me we do!" You asked— no— BEGGED that there is an extra microphone.

    To your surprise, no. There wasn't.

    "MY GAHD CASSIE! What are we gonna do now?!"

    You let out a sigh of frustration.

    Well, things aren't going good are they?

--

Wooah a surprise chapter!