Two ~ Dangerous Man

It was late, and you were reading the report that you had never read ever since they gave it to you. You were at the living room since the lamp in your room won't work.

    All of a sudden, you heard a loud crash in the kitchen. A place you do not wanna be in this late.

    No lights. No nothing.

    Well..not like the living room has any lights either.

    You let out a sigh and went to check it out, a phone in hand with the flashlight on.

    ‘I swear if this is gonna be a horror movie..’

    As you ventured to the kitchen, you have realized that the window was open, and a cat was wondering around so it probably crashed whatever it was.

    You let out a sigh of relief and placed your phone to the table, picked the cat up and letting it out of the house and closed the window.

    But wait..

    ..there's more.

    As you turned around, your phone was gone. You could've sworn you placed it on the table.

    Okay, you were sure that this was going to be a horror story.

    A story about a girl who had a simple life got killed. BOATS. Based on a true story. Boats. The acronym of the five words that you just realized was an actual word.

    Suddenly, another crash was heard, from the living room this time. You went there to check it out and saw that the little light you turned on turned off.

    Then, it was time to take action.

    "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

    Was the last thing you have yelled and said before getting stabbed to death.

----

End of story! The MC has died!

And there was no villain in the first place to make this story interesting so might as well not do this!

Lel just kidding. You guys already knew I was so I will continue.

But you guys know what happens next.

-----

    You suddenly opened your eyes at the sudden dream and shot up. You could feel your heart pounding fast and your breathing became more heavier.

    But then you still asked yourself, was it really just a dream?

    Or was something— or someone— telling you something?

    Now that you have looked back at the dream that was still vivid in your head, it wasn't exactly the house that you're in. Instead, you were at the house you were staying in with a friend of yours.

    Letting out a sigh of relief, you glanced over to the desk that you knew where even at the dark. Let's be honest, you could see a bit when it was dark.

    The file of report that you still haven't read is still here. You were always to lazy or busy to read it but you have to eventually.

    Sighing, you decided it was best to read it now or something. You got out of bed and walked towards the desk.

    You tried to open the lamp, but once you did, it just flickered on and off. Nice one.

    It would be a good idea to just turn on the main light on her room, but you don't like too much brightness when you woke up. So you just turned off the lamp and went straight to bed, afraid that the thing will happen right now when you go to the living room.

≈≈

    A sigh once again escaped as you were still reading the report. It was three pages long and you were still on the second page. Luckily, you were almost done with that page so you could get this done.

    Your phone vibrated. Of course, you picked it up, opening it to see a message from Saeyoung.

707:
[Y/Nnnnnnnn] do you have any plans today?
I'm bored.
Oh yeah. I forgot.
We are gonna hang out in the park today. As in right now.
I'm getting ready so you better will too~.

   ‘Wrong timing.’ was the only thing that repeated in your head. It was hella wrong timing!

    You got back to reading the report, not bothering to answer or anything since reading the paper was too important.

    Because if you don't, you sure are gonna get a one hell of a sore pain in wherever your boss hits you.

    Last time you've done that, you seriously thought that you're gonna die right then and there from not reading the report she sent you.

     So you told yourself not to do it again.

    After finishing it in what felt like a few hours, you decided to check on the time.

    8:24AM. Would you look at that. You only read for a few minutes. The clock then shifted to 8:25 and you looked over the messages that you didn't look at.

707:
[Yyyyyyyy/Nnnnnn] where are youuuu?
We're only waiting for you!

    Then you switched to someone else's.

Yoosung★:
[Y/N]! Seven told you that we are gonna hang out!
You are coming right? We're waiting!

    You let out a chuckle before replying to them that you had to do something important first.

    After that, you decided to just catch up on them. You wore your fancy [F/C] t-shirt and a pair of jeans since this will be just a casual hang out.

•~•

    "[Y/n]!" Yoosung almost yelled as you went towards them with a smile. "Heyo guys. Sorry I'm late."

    "It is fine. Someone else is more late than you are, [Y/N]." Jumin responded as you looked at all of them, noticing that V is here, Zen and Rika isn't.

    You assumed that Zen was late and Rika won't be coming. It would be surprising that she'll come.

    "Sorry I'm late!" You jumped at the sudden voice and turned around. Zen AND Rika was right behind you. Now you're surprised because of Rika's presence.

    "Geezuz Zen!"

    He let out an awkward laugh. "Sorry."

    "Anyway. Let's go now!"

≈≈≈

    You and the other members are in the mall. Technically, you guys were only there for the arcade.

    Meanwhile, while you're shopping somewhere else with Rika, Zen, and Jaehee, the boys in the arcade were playing and talking.

    "Seven!" Yoosung called out. Seven looked at him. "Yeah?"

    "I remember when [Y/n] said that she's glad you're okay. What did she mean by that?" He asked, hella curious.

    The redette shrugged. "Dunno." Was the only word he said before going back to his crane game.

    After another attempt, he finally got the stuff plushie. It was a cute girl doll with the same hair color as yours. It almost reminded him of you.

    Then he realized something, does he like you? No, never. Agents can't love.

    But he decided to give it to you later anyway.

    Sighing, he decided to put the doll in his jacket and went to the others. He challenged Jumin to a driving game.