Nine

Mint Eye..

    It felt like..MC had heard that name before.

    Then, she remembered her old high school and college friend.

    "MC!" The [whatever color is on the top] haired girl smiled as she ran towards her brunette friend.

    "What is it?" MC asked, looking confused. The brunette's friend grabbed her phone from her pocket and showed a picture. "Do you know this place?!"

    MC shook her head. "No. Why ask?"

    The [I'mma call it cream] haired girl let out a small sigh and grabbed MC's wrist. "Come with me. This is classified info."

    "E–eh?! So they're like..a cult?" The girl nodded.

    "And they're asking you to join them?"

    "Correct as well."

    "What is the name of that place?"

    She went silent before taking a deep breath. "This place's name is called “Mint Eye”. Does that ring a bell?"

    MC shook her head. "It's my first time hearing it. Why?"

    "Nothing. But please keep these info a secret. Not only that but this too."

    The brunette raised an eyebrow. "Hm?"

    "I heard from them that.." she proceeded to whisper to her ear. MC's eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

    MC looked at Seven, then searched through her phone for the picture (that her friend had took which was hella creepy). She tucked the notebook back in and finally found the photo.

    "Saeran Choi.."

    Seven looked at MC, feeling that he just heard his brother's name. "Did you say something, MC?"

    MC, surprised, shook her head instantly. "Did I say something? It was probably nothing!" She let out an awkward chuckle.

    Jumin sighed. "Enough fooling around. We must send a notice to the police." He suggested.

    "No."

    "What?" Zen looked at MC. "No. Not yet. We can't let the police get involved with this yet."

    "But what will we do?! [Y/N] might be kidnapped!"

    "She DID get kidnapped! Why else would she be missing?!" Zen exclaimed, punching the wall next to him.

    At this point, she'd have no choice but to..

    ..contact her.

••Meanwhile••

    Well, this happened earlier than expected.

    The “You being kidnapped” thingy.

    Uh..I guess it wasn't that unexpected?

    Come on! Someone gets kidnapped one time in stories!

    Wait, you weren't kidnapped.

    Just stuck somewhere lost. After that SHIT OF A BOSS OF YOURS did something YOU WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR!

    Now you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with no phone, no anything, but a small shelter which is a good thing.

    To get to the story,

    Aaron waved you a goodbye and ‘entered’ the airport. After you've seen what you never wished to see an unknown person knocked on the door.

    "Hello..mind if I ask for a lift?"

    "Don't mind at all. Come sit."

    As you were driving the requested area which was the opposite way to your house, the person was quiet.

    Well..not until they just pushed you to somewhere close to the woods. "Ha! See you later Assistant [L/N]!"

    "Aaron!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

    So yeah that was basically what happened.

    Now you're in the forest just casually hanging around with the docile animals.

    ...and some hostile ones who ALMOST killed you.

    You surely hoped he'd pick you up or he will be dead the time you two meet.

    Checking the time, it was 2 in the afternoon. Sighing, you stood up and started walking.

    Ha. People do get kidnapped once in a while.

    Because you got knocked out by an unknown person.

[A/N: I feel like the narrator themselve is the villain.]

    "Is this always the only way for us to capture people?!" Said an unknown voice as your eyes slowly opened.

    "Of course! It's the only way for them not to scream for help especially in public!"

    Two people, a male and a female, are in front of you quarreling about the methods used in kidnapping people.

    You felt something rough around your wrists.

    Ropes? Ropes.

    You groaned, trying to grab both of their attention but they didn't manage to hear it. So you were just trying to untie the rope.

    Dang. They're bad at tying ropes.

    As the two kept arguing, you stood up..

    ..and bitch slapped them in the face so hard they got knocked out.

    How? It was a straight up punch.

    "Oh my goodness are they really kidnappers or criminals? They're weaker than me and I am pretty weak myself."

~~AN~~

that's the end of the chapter!

Right now i am having a huge writer's block. School is making my mind messed up and I swear I wanna die by all these hard work.

But wait, it's just the first quarter (second since I wrote this during the first).

..must I need to wait for the final quarter to literally explode?