*Okuyasu* I'm sorry I didn't kiss you

"You know, (y/n), I never really went out for lunch with someone before. Beside Josuke." Okuyasu said sitting beside you.
You nodded at him. You knew Okuyasu never had it easy with others. The way his family treated him, how he didn't have any friends before Josuke, Koichi and you. "Well, there's always a first time time for everything."
Okuyasu looked at you. "I guess so." He then looked down at the basket you brought with you. "What did you pack? It's smells good." He grinned.
You smiled back at him and pulled put some sandwiches, pop, crackers and meat sticks. You handed him his share, which he seemed pretty exited about. He quickly began to eat his meal. Classical Okuyasu. You wanted to eat your's abit more slowly then him hoping you could stay longer this way.

Okuyasu was almost done his now.
"This is great, thanks (y/n)!" He exclaimed.
You smiled at him. "It really was no big deal."
"I also never really pictured having friends like this before. Having great food and hanging out with beautiful people on a day like this."
He called you beautiful. Yes, you did have a small crush on Okuyasu but you didn't want to step into anything like this right now.
"Beautiful?" You repeated.
He blushed. "Yeah. Your like the most beautiful person I met."
You blushed as well, but you looked down. "Okuyasu, if your trying to say you love me...I'm sorry."
You looked back at him, just incase you got it all wrong. But you weren't.  You could see that he was crushed. His eyes went big.
"(Y/n).." He said quietly. You have never seen him like this.
"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so harsh.."
"No, you did mean it, (y/n)." He said raising his voice again.
You tried to reach out to him, but he backed away. That's when he left you. You were now alone.
_____________________
What a not so beautiful duwang.