*Speedwagon* You stir up the sky

It was so nice to be away from it all. To be away from from the city. To be away from life's problems. To be with him. To be with Robert. You looked to your side to see him looking up at the millions of stars. He noticed you staring at him, so he turned to face you.
"Ya like it, (y/n). It's almost as beutiful as you." He smiled.
You blushed. "Of course I do, Robert. You're to sweet."
He leaned over and kissed your cheek before looking up again. You also looked up. It was incredible. Both you and Speedwagon lived in the busy streets working hard. But to be here under the stars together, breathing in the fresh air was unlike anything you ever felt.
"I wish we could relive this moment everyday." You said silently.
"We could. If we worked hard, we could move away. Just be the two of us up here, livin' together."
You shook your head. "I wish. But you know that won't happen." You said sadly.
"Now, we don't know that too. I promise ya one day we could do it, if you really wanted to." He said hopefully.
"Oh, Robert. I love you.."
He reached for your hand and squeezed it.
"Sounds like a plan then, star boy." You smiled.
___________
Best waifu😤😤I love him sksksk😍😍