*Reader kills Suzie Q while Oldseph x Tomoko kiss and Gay Jesus watches*

-Thanks for helping me come up with this jawwa99 -
*Some backstory on this good fanfic:
Gay Jesus is William Zeppeli.*

You were in Japan traveling with your BFF Oldseph and his annoying wife named Suzie Q. You were stopping by a place called Morioh. Joseph was acting rather strange about going here, which was very suspicious. The 3 of you stopped by a restaurant called Macdonald's. Joseph ordered a big Mac, you didn't care what Suzie Q ordered and you had a cheese burger.
You were having a good time when suddenly some young woman hugged Oldseph from behind.
"N-nani?" Joseph said suprised.
"Joseph sama! It's me, Tomoko! Said the woman happily.
"What's going on?" Asked Suzie Q with a disgusting voice.
"I don't know, but it's none of your business, Suzie Q." You said.
Apparently, Suzie Q didn't like this.
You looked back to Joseph and Tomoko to find Tomoko approaching him. Then, they kissed! It was super gross and you vomited all over your Macdonald's!
Suzie Q started crying. "Joseph..! How could you? Are you cheating on me with some young chic?"
You were so tired of hearing Suzie Q so you actived your stand. Your stand under your command ran outside and grabbed the nearest road roller. Your stand brought the road roller inside and placed it on top of Suzie Q.
Suddenly, a peaceful aurora filled the air and the sound of heavenly trumpets blessed everyone nearby. Emerging from the sky was Gay Jesus. He flew down from the sky and landed beside you, Oldseph, Tomoko and Suzie Q's table. Oldseph and Tomoko stopped kissing for about 10 seconds to pay their respects to Gay Jesus, also known as William Zeppeli, also known as Will Zeppeli, also known as Baron Zeppeli, also known as Zeppeli. You did the same. You also mourned the fact he died ugly. Now, back to business. Since your meal was ruined you had to eat Suzie Q's. She would probably be fine with that. Tomoko and Joseph were pretty busy. You were kinda jealous of Tomoko, and since Gay Jesus knows all, he wanted to comfort you in these hard times. He placed his blessed hand on your shoulder.
"(Y/n) (L/n)...it will be ok. You may get food poisoning in 5 minutes because Suzie Q spilt her medicine in it, but it's fine. Joseph is a man of good choices, so you must belive in him. I understand your pain, (y/n). But, you will be fine in the end."
You started to cry in amazement because of the speech of Gay Jesus.
Suddenly, you felt a pain in your stomach. You passed out. Gay Jesus floated away, leaving the 4 of you.
"What's wrong with them?" Asked Tomoko, looking over.
"Oh my god! I think they need to go to the hospital! Since I'm an expert, I'll buy a private plane and fly over to a hospital!" Joseph said.

The next mourning you woke up to find Joseph and Tomoko waiting for you.
"Good mourning!" Joseph greeted smiling.
"Ugh..." You groaned. "Hey.."
"(Y/n), theres something we need to tell you. Yesterday, in the same Macdonald's, Suzie Q was found dead." Said Tomoko.
"Hmmmmm. It must be the will of Gay Jesus." You said.
Everyone agreed to this before you fell asleep again.
------
I worked really hard on this so please comment, vote, follow and don't question it. Since this is my best chapter yet, I hope you enjoyed it! ^_^ More work like this is to come!

 Since this is my best chapter yet, I hope you enjoyed it! ^_^ More work like this is to come!