*Kakyoin*

-Requested by CheeseisGrate
Go follow them because they are super cool and amazing!-

It was a 2 hour drive to get to the farm. But you didn't mind all that time with your boyfriend Kakyoin. It was a beautiful drive with endless scenery of nature. Kakyoin was loving it and you haven't seen him this happy in a long time. Once you go there, it was huge. There were fields of fruits everywhere. There wasn't many people there, which was nice.
"It's so pretty here." You said smiling.
"True. But not as pretty as you." Kakyoin said smiling softly back.

The pair of you walked down the fields. Of course, the both of you were looking for the cherrys. Kakyoin loved them more than life itself.
"(y/n)! Over here!" He sounded so excited.
You jogged over to find him holding two baskets. He handed one over to you.

"So, whoever picks the most cherrys wins." You said.
Kakyoin nodded. "Game on then."

An hour later the pair of you met up again.
"Good to see you again, handsome." You greeted.
He smiled. "You too, sweetie."
You both got your baskets and compared them.
He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Hmmm. It looks about a tie."
"I think your right." You agreed with him. "You might have got a little bit more than me, but it's pretty much the same."

Kakyoin and you brought your cherrys into the vistor center and paid for them. Along the way you went to the small gift shop were you both got some shirts. After that you went to the restaurant there and order a cherry pie. It was delicious and probably the best you've ever had.

You could see now that Kakyoin was having fun but was getting abit tired. You drove him all the way home while he slept beside you.
----------
Kakyoin is one of the best boys🙏🍒
Sorry if it isn't the best but I do hope you like it!