*Caesar*

- Requested by CheeseisGrate -

You were a hamon user named (y/n). About 2 years ago you found out about these powers. One year ago you met Lisa Lisa on a trip in Italy. She helped train you, mastering your hamon abilities. You found hamon abit hard, but your hard work and intelligence shown through. You also worked with Ceaser Zeppeli, a blonde and highly skilled hamon user.

Your breathing was hard and you looked up to see Caeser looking concerned.
"Do you need help, (y/n)?" He asked.
"No.." You mumbled.
For the past hour you were training with him. This had been a tough battle, but you lost to him. Again. You could never seem to beat Caeser and his bubbles.
"I'm trying to help you, (y/n)."
You got up with some trouble. "I said I'm fine, Caeser."
The man crossed his arms, looking at you. "You just need to practice, alright. I know you are sort of new to hamon but you should take it more seriously."
Why did Caeser have to be so perfect? He was talented at hamon and always got on Lisa Lisa's good side. Not to mention his good looks...
You sighed."I know I'll never be as good you. But I'm trying, alright?"
"See, there's one mistake there. You saying 'I know I'll never be as good as you.' means your not pushing yourself."
"And why would you care about me so much?" You blushed.
"Well, (y/n)..." He paused. "I see a future in you. You're intelligent and strong. And, you're beautiful."
Your heart started to race. Did he just call you beautiful?
"Am I really beautiful..?" You asked with fully pink cheeks.
He now started to walk close to you. "Of course, (y/n). I wouldn't lie to you."
"Caeser..I..I love you.." You said as he was now standing right infront of you. He smiled softly at you.
"It was obvious from the start." He said slyly.
"Caes-" You were about to speak when he cut you off.
"(Y/n), I love you too."
You blushed harder. Without thinking  you leaned in close to him and kissed his soft lips. He then wrapped his arms around you, holding you closely.

-----
Ahh!! I hope enjoyed it! If you don't like it or want it redone please let me know, thanks! ^_^