*Avdol* Too hot to handle

You walked into the busy restaurant looking for your seat. Apparently Avdol was already there. Following the directions you were given you finally found it. You saw Avdol, dressed to his best. He was was handsomely dresses in a suit. You blushes at the sight of him and walked forwards.
"Hello, (y/n). You look wonderful tonight." He smiled.
"Oh, Avdol, thank you. You look amazing." You reached up and kissed him. He held you closely before letting you go.

You both sat down at the table. It had a red tablecloth over it, plates, cutlery, menus and a bright candle in the middle. The restaurant was warm, making you feel comfortable. Avdol picked up his menu and looked over it.
"So, what would you like my darling?" He asked. You picked up your menu aswell and read it over. You saw that they had poutine and decided for that.
"I think I'll have the poutine."
Avdol nodded. "That's a good choice. I'll have the steak and salad combo."
You looked up and smiled at him. "Sounds great. What about drinks?" You asked.
"I'm fine with having water." He replied.
"Ok. I'll have some root beer."
Avdol smiled at you. "Sounds good to me."
After a few minutes of chatting a waiter came by. He took your orders and left.

You spent the rest of the night eating together, chatting and spending time together. Afterwards you went back to your place with Avdol to watch a few movies. For your first date, it went pretty well.
___________
Avdol is actually really handsome and deserves more love😤😤