03. NO SAFE ZONE

❃

PEEKING THROUGH THE TREE'S, Andrea kept looking at the three men.

"I didn't even know helicopters were still around," Andrea whispered.

"Me neither," Michonne replied.

Andrew sighed, "We gotta keep quiet. Who knows, they might have more in the tree's," He told the two
women.

The three of them kept looking, trying to stay as quiet and still as possible. Andrew kept thinking that the only thing that would give them away would be Michonne's pets. He'd never understand why she kept them for so long.

"It's a smart idea, I just don't get it," He's told her. On more than one occasion.

Shaking the man from his thoughts, he was interrupted by Michonne taking her Katana and killing the two Walkers she kept on chains.

"Damn Mi, I never thought you'd do that," Andrew chuckled lightly.

"Shut up asshat," She told him, rolling her eyes. She hated the nickname he gave her. From the moment they met.

"Alright, turn around slowly. I ain't got all day,"

Andrew looked at Andrea. They both knew that voice. Sighing, they both did as told.

"Oh, lookie here! It's my best pals! Andy and Blondie!" Merle laughed. "You see this D? I got my Blondie back. Couldn't care less for Andy here."

Then Andrew saw him. From behind Merle stood Derek Roberts. The only man the ex-cop has ever wanted to hurt. Even kill if he got the chance.

"Hey Andrew, how's it goin'?" Derek smirked. "Remmi still as cute as ever?" He asked Andrew, his sarcastic tone getting on his nerves.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you," Andrew muttered.

"You know Remmi? Small world," Merle chuckled, "My brother, he thought she was the hottest piece of—"

"You wanna finish that asshole?" Andrew snarled.

"Enough chit-chat, let's get these gals and guy to the Governor," Derek said, looking right into Andrew's eyes. The abuser just smirked, knowing he had the upper hand.

For now.

Remmi huffed. She couldn't stop the bleeding. No matter what, Hershel's leg just wouldn't stop.