07. TOUGH GIRL

❃

"You're a coward," Remmi whimpered, the blow to her head causing her to stumble.

"What did we say about talking back, sweetheart? Didn't you learn your lesson?"

Remmi just leaned against the wall, Derek hitting
her once more. Remmi fell to the floor. The man knelt down to her, moving her hair out of her face.

"You know I love you right? I have to teach you a lesson dollface, you know that," Remmi just cried softly as the words left his lips. As Derek made a move to laugh, Remmi used whatever strength she had in her to punch the man in front of her.

She was weak. Weaker than what she was used to. The blow to Derek wasn't good enough. She would need something else.

"That was cute," He told her, punching her gut once more.

"They're coming you know," Remmi coughed. "My group. My family."

Derek just laughed, not saying anything.

Remmi just coughed as Derek told her he'd be back soon. Where he was going, she had no clue.

The young woman huffed, scrunching her face in pain as she breathed.

She forced herself to touch her ribs. She thought she had two broken ones, but she could've been wrong. Sighing, Remmi cried out as she lifted herself off the ground, forcing herself to stand up. She leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath and looking around.

It was a simple room. The walls were sloppily built and it looked as if boxes of miscellaneous items were just thrown inside.

Forcing another breath, Remmi began to walk around the room, slowly but surely. Opening one of the boxes, she found nothing but stacks of paper.

It wasn't until a couple of boxes later she finally found something useful. It was a vase. It wasn't great, but if she hit Derek over the head hard enough, she could definitely knock him out.

Remmi grabbed the vase, hearing voices come from outside.

"I'll grab the girl, you go get the other two," She heard Derek say.

Remmi rushed behind the door, raising the vase high in the air.

Merle looked at the girl as Terry held her up. "What the hell did you do to her?" Merle asked Derek.

"Taught her a lesson she needed to learn a long time ago," Derek responded, holding a piece of cloth to his head. Derek then smirked at Remmi. He was almost proud of what he did to her.