Chapter Eleven: Hungry Leprechaun

Project Harry - Chapter Eleven

~~ Henry’s P.O.V ~~

How could I have been such an apocalyptic idiot? I had set Tanaya up for a nightmare experience, and the majority of it was my fault. After speaking to her mission controller, I realised my hunch was in fact the ugly truth.

I didn’t want it to be true, but something inside of me told me it was. When I spoke to her mission controller I found out more than I needed. I now knew everything that went on between her and Johnny Shaw two years ago. I was told about what he did to her, and became more and more infuriated with myself.

When she had finally escaped from his grasp, she had refused to speak about it. But once she had recovered, she went back for revenge. She flawed his multi-million drug dealing schemes, locking him away for decades, not to mention giving him a nasty scar to remember her by.

Oh, he remembered her alright. He sculled over her in prison for 2 years, searching for the perfect plan. When he was released, he set about his idea. A clever idea, but I still felt foolish that I believed he was after Harry Styles.

It was a strange feeling, seeing Tanaya’s face everywhere in the media, since I only saw her yesterday. Everyone was looking for her, and not just the police. Her school was looking tirelessly, knocking on doors for miles around. There was so sign of her so far.

I got more and more scared with every second that passed. When I watching TV I would go from sitting normally to being curled up anxiously on the floor. My finger nails were getting shorter by the hour. I couldn’t take much more of this.

It was lunchtime, but I wasn’t hungry. I decided to inform the boys of One Direction of the news, mainly for Harry’s sake. I picked up the phone from the sofa and dialled Liam’s number. I had collected it from Paul, simply because Liam was the most trustworthy member.

The phone rang a few times before a deep voice answered.

“Liam’s phone, how may I help?” Harry’s gloomy voice rang in my ear.

~~ Harry’s P.O.V ~~

Adding our stopping time along the route, our trip from New York to Camden would take roughly 2 hours. We were all awake and showered by 10:00am, so we would leave at around 12:00pm.

Being the greedy Leprechaun he is, Niall began to complain about his never ending hunger.  He begged Paul until he got what he wanted, like he always did. Paul took him and Zayn out to get some breakfast for us all. That left us three boys by ourselves.

Lou was texting Eleanor, who was flying out in a few days. Liam was on his laptop, doing a quick twitcam for the fans, from what I understood from the loud music. I wandered through the bus, finding Zayn’s iPad and deciding to check my twitter.

As usual I had the fans spamming me for a follow, and as usual I couldn’t follow them all. I tweeted something about Niall always being hungry, not prepared for the hundreds of replies I had in seconds. I followed a few less crazed fans, before going on my timeline.

I tried to ignore the hate, we all did, but there’s always that one that will make you think. That one message will stay in your mind longer than you wish it to, and sometimes I just can’t take it. Sometimes I just wish that we weren’t famous, that nobody knew who I was, and that I could be a normal 19 year old boy living in Holmes Chapel again.

But then I would see a particularly nice message, about being someone’s inspiration in life, or someone wanting to be just like me when they grew up. That would always put me on a high, and everyone loved it, especially me, when I was on a high.

Our girls were amazing, incredible, and just spectacular. They just don’t know how much we really appreciate all they’ve done for us. They stayed throughout everything, and that’s what we needed. Support.

I was distracted by an excited yell from the front of the bus, sounding like Niall had food. I threw the iPad down, and let my hunger get the better of me as I bounded through to find Paul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Hey guys! I just had to throw my favourite word into this chapter... Apocaliptically. Cool word.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll update again later today! Thanks for all your comments, and PLEASE tell me what you think! Bye!x