Chapter 3

"GET UP YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS," SeokJin yelled, but to no avail. Taehyung and Jimin were still sleeping soundly, ignoring him. Who wouldn't? They stayed up late watching movies and barely had 3 hours to sleep.

But Seokjin was determined. He would wake them up no matter what. He smirked as an evil plan hatched in his brain. He got a bucket and filled it with ice cold water, and decided Taehyung would be his first target, as he took the longest to get up and get ready.

So, without hesitating, he dumped the water on poor Taehyung. But not on his head. He didn't want to kill him.

"ARRGHHHHHH HYUNG WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!! I WAS ABOUT TO GET UP!!"

But Taehyung was wordlessly dragged by the ear towards the bathroom. He could hear Jin hyung snickering as he closed the door.

Luckily, Jimin immediately jumped out of bed and ran into the closest bathroom as soon as he heard Taehyung's scream. He didn't want to meet the same consequences. Their Hyung could be very evil at times..

Meanwhile Seokjin was in the kitchen making them breakfast with a smug look on his face.

-------
Time skip to the first class

Taehyung was humming a sweet melody while he took out the notes for one of his favourite class, music. Thankfully, it was the first period, which helped him freshen up.

But he froze as soon as he saw a familiar figure standing in front of the class..

"Students, this is the new transfer student, and he will be in your grade. Please, introduce yourself," the teacher was saying.

"Hello. I am Jeon Jungkook. Hope I fit in."

Taehyung clicked his tongue. Not him again.

"Thank you, Jungkook. You may go choose a seat"

Jungkook bowed to the teacher and was walking towards Taehyung, smirking.

Taehyung stared at him wide eyed. If he sits on the seat next to me, I swear to God I will kill myself this instant!

But, fortunately, he chose an empty seat right behind Taehyung, all whilst smirking at him. Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief and the lesson went on peacefully..w-welll...not for Taehyung at least. Jungkook started poking him for fun and and 'accidentally' dropping his pen right underneath Taehyung's chair, making the latter pick it up for him.

But at the end of the lesson, they were in for the shock of their life.
"Students, I will assign you a project. And it's score will be counted in the finals, so it will be important. I will assign you in pairs. How about we make this fun? I will write your names in pieces of paper and put them ina box. One by one, you will come and choose your patners. In cases if the partner is already taken, you will choose a new one."

On Taehyung's turn, he was praying and praying not to pick his name. There were beads of sweat running down his and Jungkook's face, both of them praying to not made a pair.

Taehyung put his shaking hand inside the box. He took out a piece of paper. He read it, and his heart lept in joy. Kang Taehyun. It isn't Jungkook!

He was about to go back when he heard the teacher,"Taehyung, Taehyun is taken, so you should choose another partner."

And with that, Taehyung's heart fell down in a bottomless pit. He looked at Jungkook, who was looking back at him, and sighed. Taehyung, once again, drew out a paper. Jeon Jungkook. And that's what he needed..He mentally facepalmed, and the expression on his face told Jungkook that he was his partner. Jungkook really didn't mind though. To be really honest, he kinda enjoyed having arguments and teasing the elder.

Taehyung had his shoulders slumped and he trudged back to his seat. Well, shit..

In the end, the partners were announced, and then the teacher asked the students to draw the pieces of paper for their theme.

Jungkook and Taehyung had decided that Jungkook will be the one to draw this time, as Taehyung had given the worst luck when he did it. And that was the first time they agreed on something. And yeah, it made them proud.

Jungkook took out a piece of paper. Innocent. They looked at each other helplessly. What the heck are they supposed to do with innocent?!

"Okay, so you got your themes. Now, I want you to produce songs with your partners based on these themes. You have a month. You have to produce a whole song, present it to me, and then sing it too, understood?" The students nodded.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other again, hopelessly, and shared a thought. How the hell are they supposed to write on 'innocent'?!

-------

Thanks for reading!!😬