Chapter 7

Two days later

"Yo Kookie!"

Jungkook groaned as he recognized the voice. Kim Taehyung.

Yes. Lately, he has been annoyed. Like, really annoyed. And it's that bloody Kim's fault! Jungkook just couldn't keep him out of his head. No matter how hard he tried, the boy flashed around his mind.

"Hey nerdo."

"Breaking a rule, are we?"

Jungkook smirked," It clearly says that I am not supposed to call you a nerd or anything insulting, but nerdo is a nickname I came up with. Like it?" He mocked Taehyung.

Taehyung just shrugged,"Whateverrr"

"What do you want anyway?"

Taehyng glared at him,"Did you forget we were supposed to work on that stupid project?!"

Shit. I forgot.

"I forgot."

"It wasn't unexpected, considering your brain hardly ever works, Kookie," Taehyung smiled mischievously.

"Now now. You are breaking a rule! So annoying!" Jungkook warned.

"No I'm not. The contract clearly says that we should be honest to each other, even if it hurts." Taehyung smirked.

"Damn."

-------

"Kookie, we aren't going anywhere with this project. Last time, we totally wasted our time fighting, and now we haven't even thought of a name," Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head with guilt,"Ah, I'm sorry Tae. Let's get this really started today. But the thing is, what are we going to write for 'innocent'? It sounds easy, but it isn't. I honestly don't know how to start.."

Taehyung, who was shocked at the honest confession, stammered out,"No kookie, it isn't your fault! It is our hand's fault! Our hands picked! And you're right! Let's get started for reaaal!"

Jungkook laughed,"Thanks Tae."

His laugh is my new favourite sound..wth that sounds weird, but whatever, he can't hear my thoughts, Taehyung thought to himself.

He smiled softly as they worked together writing lyrics and editing them. They weren't fighting. That's a first. And it's pleasant.

Jungkook was thinking the same thing.
-------

"We finished writing the lyrics!" Jungkook punched the air.

"Yay!" Taehyung giggled.

It had been two days since then. They had realized writing a song wasn't at all easy. They had to focus a lot, and write. But they finally did it. They had asked help from Yoongi and Namjoon too to help produce a full song, to which they agreed, as that was what they did.

"Say, should we go to the Cafè to celebrate?"

"Yas!"

-------

Jungkook and Taehyung invited their friends too. They all had fun. They had already closed the Cafè and were talking and playing random games.

All of them had really gotten closer.

Yoongi and Jimin wouldn't stop flirting with each other.

Namjoon and Jin wouldn't stop saying cheesy pickup lines to each other.

Hoseok wouldn't stop smiling at three soon to be couple. Not two, three. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the first stages of denial. Meanwhile, the others are just too shameless to go through that phase, Hoseok thought as he looked over at the two bickering with each other, while he sipped his sprite.

It was kinda true. Taehyung and Jungkook were attracted to each other and cheered up in the other's presence, but they couldn't understand the weird feelings.

Maybe it's because we don't fight that much anymore, they told themselves, afraid of the feelings.

-------

A/N

Okay. Wow guys. I'm seriously freaking out here!! I mean-just look at this!

No. 12 on bottomtae?!!? Man..
I am so happy. Lol I might burst.

Yayayayayyayyy

Ok lol sorry.

Ah, Tae is so cute!!

Anyways, THANKS A LOT GUYS LOVE YUUU~ <33