Chapter 10

"Kookie, I am bored. Let's at least watch a movie!" Taehyung whined.

All of them were currently in Namjoon's place. He had invited them for lunch, but currently, what was happening was:

Jimin and Yoongi flirting.

Namjoon and Jin flirting while cooking.

Hoseok had other plans and couldn't come.

Then there were Taehuung and Jungkook. Sitting in the living room awkwardly fiddling with their phones.

Taehyung was bored. BEYOND bored. And felt awkward. Even though he and Jungkook had known each other for a while, both of them felt weird, for some reason.

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the couch, occasionally glancing at each other.

"Yeah, okay. How about we ditch the oldies?"

Taehyung grinned, "Yeah, okay!"

So the two of them snuck out. Namjoon and Jin were too busy in the kitchen while Jimin and Yoongi were too busy flirting that they didn't even glance in their direction.

"So, where to?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's cuteness,"You pick."

"Hmm how about the amusement park?! They won't find us there!"

Jungkook nodded and took out Namjoon's car keys from his pocket.

"Woah. You're a great thief."

"Yeah."

--------------

"No fracking way," Taehyung said, his mouth wide open.

The two of them had already had two rides, and they were currently at the cotton candy stall.

"What."

"Look-Omg, what the heff," Taehyung said pointing at ****

Jungkook followed his gaze.

"What the actual fuck."

There that was. It took a moment for them to shut their mouths.

Hoseok was making out with a girl on a bench right in front of them.

"So that's why he cancelled!"

"I'm gonna tell hyung!"

"Do you want to die? Don't you know how many times the hyungs called us?!"

"Then let's-"

"TROLL"

-------

Pretending they were spies, they snuck around the unsuspecting couple taking a bunch of pictures.

An hour of following after, Hoseok and the mystery girl left in his car.

"How many did you get?"

"123."

"Ha! I got 125! More than you!"

"Whatever."

"Let's go to the ferris wheel!!"

"Okay, I'll go buy tickets."

"Come back quicklyy!"

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes at him, and left.

-----------

"To the top!" Taehyung yelled excitedly as their carriage went higher, meanwhile Jungkook sat across him looking at him with heart eyes. He was totally falling for him. And he knew it for sure.

The wheel stopped as it reached the top. The city of Seoul looked beautiful from there.

"It is so pretty!" Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes filled with happiness.

"Yes. It is," Jungkook smiled softly while looking at Taehyung. The latter turned, facing Jungkook, only to find out that he was staring at him.

He smiled at him awkwardly.

Both of them were inching closer, not noticing. Up until the moment that they could feel each other's breaths on their lips. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's lips, and the latter did the same.

"Tae..." Jungkook breathed out.

"Yes..?" Taehyung whispered

"You look so beautiful..So perfect.."

Taehyung blushed a crimson red.

Jungkook started leaning in, and so did Taehyung..

Just then, the wheel started moving, surprising them both. They both jumped back, looking around nervously and awkwardly.

As they reached the bottom, and it was their turn to get out of the carriage, Jungkook coughed and Taehyung cleared his throat, try to ease the tension, but to no avail.

Wordlessly, they sat in the car and drove to Namjoon's place.The car drive was silent.

---------

"Where the flipping nuts were you two?!" Seokjin yelled at the two.

Taehyung and Jungkook remained silent, not able to say anything. Obviously, two hours ago, they hadn't suspected they'd be this quiet. They even had loads of pictures to show the hyungs! *psst, Hoseok and the mystery girl*

But now, they were tongue-tied. Neither spoke anything, but looked at their hyungs with tired eyes. They had exhausted themselves with their endless thoughts and assumptions about each other. None of the two had the power or the will to argue.

Their hyungs, sensing the tense atmosphere took pity on them and decided that it was time to return to their respective places.

---------

"Taehyung, are you alright?" Seokjin asked him gently.
Jimin was also looking at him worriedly. The male was unusually quiet and had weird vibes emmitting from him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some time to think.."

"Okay. As you wish."

--------

"Jungkook, ya alright?" Yoongi asked concerned about his younger friend.

"Yes hyung. I just need some sleep."

"Yeah. Go to sleep, kid. You sure do look tired."

*******

Woah. I'm finally back! I had my last exam yesterday and I am so glad that these nightmare of exams has ended lol.