Chapter 24 [END]

"Hey tae-" Jungkook began, when Taehyung shushed him.

Oh. He's talking on the phone.

"My boyfriend?...yeah...you want us to...really?!...when?...YES. OKAY MOM TALK TO YA LATER HE'S HERE...bye...love you too."

He turned around to see Jungkook looking at him with confused eyes.

"Hey," Taehyung said as he leaned in to plant a short kiss on his lips, "I was just talking to my mom. She wants to meet you. How do you feel about going there this Sunday?"

The said boy chuckled nervously, "That's great! I'm not nervous at all. I just have to pick clothes and cut my hair and-"

"HAHAHA calm down! It's alright. She's chill. She already loves you. She'd still like you a lot even if you show up covered with trash."

Jungkook scrunched his nose, "I'm not going there covered with trash..."

Taehyung giggled and slapped Jungkook's shoulder, earning a small 'ouch!'

"Come on! Don't make fun of me. Sunday's like ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU STOP-"

Jungkook glared at the giggling mess on the floor. Apparently, Taehyung's knees gave up.

Taehyung wiped a tear as he stood up, wheezing,"Calm down. It's no big deal, Kookie."

"It IS for ME."

*******

"Go on. Ring the doorbell."

"Wait what. It's your house. YOU ring it."

"You're the guest. YOU ring it."

"Tae. Ring it."

"Kookie. Ring it."

Jungkook rubbed his temple. All day, taehyung has been teasing him, he's started to get on his nerves, seriously. This AINT a joke. THEIR future depends on it.

Meanwhile the other boy smiled crookedly. He was enjoying this more than he should.

*******

"Well. That went well!" Jungkook said cheerfully on their way back.

Taehyung just grunted in response.

"What's wrong tae-tae?" Jungkook smiled teasingly.

Taehyung turned the other way and pouted,"She loves you more than me."

Jungkook, who already knew, couldn't hold his laughter.

Taehyung grumbled,"How could she give you MY favourite ice cream and give my my least favourite one! She even showed you embarrassing pictures."

"But she still likes me. That's the main point!"

"And how is that the main point, may I ask?"

"Well, she wouldn't let her son marry a guy she doesn't like! Now, will she?"

And that was all it took for Taehyung's face to go crimson red.

Screw that kook for saying that!

*******